tomorrow300

tomorrow300

Bronze
I‘m Persian
IMG 8260

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Richard Cheese
Any brown person who doesn’t look black or has black features is automatically Indian

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: brucewayne78, slavicpsycho, philosopher and 14 others
man those are some asymmetrical lips

Persian pheno

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

armenid with some iranid

• +1
Reactions: tomorrow300
Any brown person who doesn’t look black or has black features is automatically Indian
Coming from a curry nah bruh I’m good I don’t look anything like an Indian

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and <6PSLcel
curry

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Yup that’s facts that’s why I need to get my Bimax soon
Nigga i didnt even notice it before reading that incels comment. Your lower third is mogger bro just debloat or get even leaner if youre above15% bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and tomorrow300
Nigga i didnt even notice it before reading that incels comment. Your lower third is mogger bro just debloat or get even leaner if youre above15% bodyfat
Yeah I wasn’t sure if it’s that noticeable but it really is I will Debloat but a Bimax would fix a lot

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Dein Arsch darf ehrlich nicht reden Bro

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Yeah I wasn’t sure if it’s that noticeable but it really is I will Debloat but a Bimax would fix a lot
Now that i loo at your face for assymetries i see that one of ur eyes is higher than the other, same thing for your jaw. Guess what? I didnt notice them until i soecifically looked at your face for assymetries like an autist. No one irl would do that, plus assymetries dont show in motion. So unless some autist makes you stay still and look at your face for assymetries, no one will notice them

• +1
Reactions: Chadliter and NitoRump
Now that i loo at your face for assymetries i see that one of ur eyes is higher than the other, same thing for your jaw. Guess what? I didnt notice them until i soecifically looked at your face for assymetries like an autist. No one irl would do that, plus assymetries dont show in motion. So unless some autist makes you stay still and look at your face for assymetries, no one will notice them
yeah I you’re right some ppl will observe you like crazy sometimes to look for flaws but that’s a big reach if you try to find that stuff in real life

Chadlite if 6ft+ with good physique tbh

I hate my fucking life :feelswhy:

Your pheno is just med/southern europe with slightly darker skin and ethnic looking ( in a good way though )

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and tomorrow300
It's ur skin
My skin is light brown that’s not even close to being Indian bruh me standing next to a Indian is like two different color shades don’t even know why I explained to your brainrot brain

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
My skin is light brown that’s not even close to being Indian bruh me standing next to a Indian is like two different color shades don’t even know why I explained to your brainrot brain
Yo yo why u being mad

Yo yo why u being mad
Nah chill I’m not mad I’m just don’t like dumb comments take it personal or don’t I don’t care

turanid

• +1
Can you dm me bro and explain it to me
Bro don't even bother. Your face is symmetrical and above average in terms of genetics. The incels here won't admit it if they think you are good looking often . They will rate famous male models at like 6/10 on the looks scale.

You have clear skin and symmetry. You also have a pretty good jawline (not great, just good). So stay lean and get lean muscle and you will be good to go looks wise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Aloft, SLAY/NTs and 2 others
Bro don't even bother. Your face is symmetrical and above average in terms of genetics. The incels here won't admit it if they think you are good looking often . They will rate famous male models at like 6/10 on the looks scale.

You have clear skin and symmetry. You also have a pretty good jawline (not great, just good). So stay lean and get lean muscle and you will be good to go looks wise.
Appreciate your realness bro

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander
Yup that’s facts that’s why I need to get my Bimax soon
Thinking you need bimax in your case = mental illness (if the pic isn't frauded)

• +1
Reactions: SLAY/NTs and actualunderstander

i rated him c-lite nonetheless, i was just mentioning a failo

Pseudoscience. All you need to do is fix your hair, it's shit for an ethnic. The asymmetry won't be noticeable IRL or in motion.

• +1
Pseudoscience. All you need to do is fix your hair, it's shit for an ethnic. The asymmetry won't be noticeable IRL or in motion.
Yeah imma try to fix that fr

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
IMG 1809

What pheno is this? I am thinking Atlantean with a mix of Agartha

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Dat one

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240426-162926.png
    Screenshot_20240426-162926.png
    616.8 KB · Views: 0