D

Deleted member 16960

Rope nigger
IMG 6168
IMG 6169
Im 6’2 fyi

• Hmm...
Reactions: gigell
In the right you look like a solid masculine HTN and in the left like a vulnerable man in need of big strong arms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Deleted member 16960
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Shut the fuck up monkey ass.
You need to think before you rate son.

Don't tell me you are a hair frauding faggot like him?

One buzzcut and you see his face is alright but nothing special.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀

Nah Im a psl god, can look mogger with any haircut.

That's the point of having the haircut dumbpoop, it's called appealmaxxing

• JFL

Buzzcut decreases appeal. And not everyone can pull it off.:lul:

And long hair is a massive halo to JBs
Especially if it fits and styled
If you think hair frauding is actually a thing u must be retarded

Nah Im a psl god, can look mogger with any haircut.

That's the point of having the haircut dumbpoop, it's called appealmaxxing

I need to see this "PSL God" cause the self proclaimed Chadlites in here...well...

3755155 IMG 20231110 000102

You are literally agreeing with me, I'm saying the hair makes him look better than he actually is.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, Narcissus🥀 and Teddo23
you look great, beats the autistic beauty standart of this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
I need to see this "PSL God" cause the self proclaimed Chadlites in here...well...

View attachment 2856413

You are literally agreeing with me, I'm saying the hair makes him look better than he actually is.
Funky is a funny subhuman, and you can believe me, I don't lie.

I'm the tongue of the truth and the anvil on which justice is forged.

Ofcourse the hair makes him look better than he actually is, that's called looksmaxxing, you're just jealous because you're Norwooding.

• JFL
Funky is a funny subhuman, and you can believe me, I don't lie.

I'm the tongue of the truth and the anvil on which justice is forged.

Yeah yeah, you can keep your tongue of truth and your anvil. My tongue is the tongue that will rim a Latina's bumhole.

Ofcourse the hair makes him look better than he actually is, that's called looksmaxxing, you're just jealous because you're Norwooding.

Brooooootal
but nigga I'm still nw1

• JFL
Yeah yeah, you can keep your tongue of truth and your anvil. My tongue is the tongue that will rim a Latina's bumhole.

Brooooootal
but nigga I'm still nw1
:lul::lul::lul: jfl at you saying you will eat a latina shit hole like it's a good thing.
I wouldn't do it even if she pays me to.

And guess what, I'm the sword of god nigguh, my thrusts and swings are a testament of my faith and belief, I'm a cleansing storm coming to sweep the lands from evil scum and larpers like your sorry bumhole.

Damn, are you on fin?

• JFL
High HTN and chadlite depending on location (with higher numbers of ethnics ofc).

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
:lul::lul::lul: jfl at you saying you will eat a latina shit hole like it's a good thing.
I wouldn't do it even if she pays me to.

I get what this nigga @WeiWei is yapping about. I want to stick my tongue in her shithole to taste her burrito from two weeks prior 🥵

And guess what, I'm the sword of god nigguh, my thrusts and swings are a testament of my faith and belief, I'm a cleansing storm coming to sweep the lands from evil scum and larpers like your sorry bumhole.

Damn, are you on fin?

It's funny actually, I'm nw1 currently with no real signs of balding.

But I have family history on my mother's side. My dad has full nw1 in his late 50s now. Problem is I don't know whose path I'll follow. Family history is the biggest cause for balding.

So I hopped on fin last year as a preemptive measure. For about six months, no significant changes. I definitely noticed changes in libido and watery cum. However after 6 months, my dick started to seriously hurt and it was actually painful to jerkoff. I did drop the dose from 3 times per week to every 2 days and it went back to the usual.

Probably gonna make a finasteride guide when I get the time tbh.

• +1
I get what this nigga @
WeiWei
@WeiWei is yapping about. I want to stick my tongue in her shithole to taste her burrito from two weeks prior 🥵
Ew.
Don't get me wrong I also have some nasty sexual fantasies when I'm horny but I would never think about tasting shit.

It's funny actually, I'm nw1 currently with no real signs of balding.

But I have family history on my mother's side. My dad has full nw1 in his late 50s now. Problem is I don't know whose path I'll follow. Family history is the biggest cause for balding.

Fortunately for me my dad is in his 60s and almost Norwood 2, same thing with my uncles from my mother's side.

True, genetics are the main cause of balding, luckily we didn't go through that shit as teens, that's where the true struggle is at.

So I hopped on fin last year as a preemptive measure. For about six months, no significant changes. I definitely noticed changes in libido and watery cum. However after 6 months, my dick started to seriously hurt and it was actually painful to jerkoff. I did drop the dose from 3 times per week to every 2 days and it went back to the usual.

Dutasteride is kinda better, also a mogger replacement for minoxidil is peppermint oil.

"The results not only show that topically applied peppermint oil could stimulate hair growth in mice, but that this herbal formulation appeared to be more effective than Minoxidil. Following four weeks of treatment, peppermint improved hair growth by 92% while Minoxidil improved hair growth by just 55%."

Quote from

Obviously you need to dilute the peppermint oil in some carrier oil.
It should be around 3 to 6% of the mixture.

Tried it myself and it works amazing.

Probably gonna make a finasteride guide when I get the time tbh.

Make sure to tag me, I don't need finasteride but i could show some love.

• +1
You change identity every week lmao

Ew.
Don't get me wrong I also have some nasty sexual fantasies when I'm horny but I would never think about tasting shit.

Fortunately for me my dad is in his 60s and almost Norwood 2, same thing with my uncles from my mother's side.

True, genetics are the main cause of balding, luckily we didn't go through that shit as teens, that's where the true struggle is at.

Dutasteride is kinda better, also a mogger replacement for minoxidil is peppermint oil.

"The results not only show that topically applied peppermint oil could stimulate hair growth in mice, but that this herbal formulation appeared to be more effective than Minoxidil. Following four weeks of treatment, peppermint improved hair growth by 92% while Minoxidil improved hair growth by just 55%."

Quote from

Obviously you need to dilute the peppermint oil in some carrier oil.
It should be around 3 to 6% of the mixture.

Tried it myself and it works amazing.

Make sure to tag me, I don't need finasteride but i could show some love.

Duta is when finasteride doesn't work, and has greater side effects.

I don't have active hairloss on finasteride, so I'm not gonna change plans.

If you want legitimate hairloss advice, go look up the hairloss show on YouTube. It's a channel by two Australian doctors that will tell you literally everything that's realistically possible concerning male pattern baldness.

• +1