Is the PSL average 4 or5?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
4 or 5? I always thought it was 4.

4 average, 2 * 4 = 8 max rating.

Either works but if 5 is avg then conversion to IRL won't work

Not that it matters anyway when ppl are adding height as a factor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
4 is average and 5 is a middle zone between average and perennial attractiveness

• +1
it always has been 5, but in the last months is became 4
but now we have to decide if 4 is the average male or the average white male
if it's the average white male, I rate you a 3-3.25 in your avatar and 2-2.25 in your video

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2486 and 2 others
average rating is 8 psl

for @Titbot only tho
gandy Jr boys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
@EternalLearner 13-1

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
4. Also translates to IRL average. 4 * 1.25 = 5.
Unless we think the IRL average is 6. Then it should be PSL 4.8, 4.8 * 1.25 = 6.
5 makes no sense to me no matter how you slice it.
Also it's worth talking about what we mean by average. Do we mean the average man compared to the absolute scale? Then the average is probably really low, the average man is not good looking. Do we mean that the scale is not absolute and always changes to reflect the average of the group? Then it should be 4 and 5 respectively.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
4 and 8 is perfect

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
4 average psl, 5 average irl

• +1
dont know if this helps

1-2 = deformed/ its kinda over.
has some sort of serious facial deformity likes burns or scars all over the face.
cant really do anything to ascend most off the time.

3= below average/subhuman
doesnt look deformed but is still ugly.
can most likely ascend to a 4-5 with surgeries and softmaxxing depending on flaws like being fat or having a slightly narrow jaw.

4= average/normie
not ugly just plain and normal looking. may has some flaws but no main deformities and features usually look average.
can most likely ascend to 5-6 through surgery, in certain cases maybe a 7 depending on the flaws like harmony or ratios but still very unlikely

5= above average/ high tier normie
not alot of flaws, maybe one or two but features are very plain looking. this is where attractive starts but not to the point where you will get attention for it.
can ascend to a 6 easily with softmaxxing or some minor surgeries usually. can maybe reach a 7 but that depends on the flaws that person has, unlikely to reach a 7 though

6 = far above average/ chadlite
has basically zero flaws (maybe one or two) and has a couple of striking features but is missing all of the striking features such as eyes or mouth or nose. at this rating you are pretty much seen as universally attractive to the point where people will say how good looking you are. most likely to reach a 7 depending on flaws such as harmony and ratios. maybe reach 8 but very unlikely

7= model/supermodel
usually no flaws but if they do have flaws it usually makes them look more unique than actually worse. all features are at least above average.
insanely attractive. i have never seen a 7psl irl. would get looks and iois all the time just walking down the street.
possible to reach 8 again but based on flaws such as ratios or harmony.

8=most attractive person in the world/gigachad
these people usually have 0 flaws or if they do have any flaws it just makes them look more unique. all of there features are far above average and compliment each other really well. most likely if you do see anybody who is an 8psl irl, youll only see them once or twice in a lifetime.
cannot ascend because they are already insanely goo looking.
pretty much impossible to reach an 8psl. your either born that way or very close and have a few flaws holding you back.

this isnt the best description or the most accurate but it should give you a rough idea.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot, dionysos and Deleted member 2846
Where is the 4.5 option?

it always has been 5, but in the last months is became 4
but now we have to decide if 4 is the average male or the average white male
if it's the average white male, I rate you a 3-3.25 in your avatar and 2-2.25 in your video
Why do you hate him so much?

4 is average bc 8 is max.
Why is that the max? Why not 9? I can understand why it can't be 10 because nobody can be perfect, so 9 being the highest you can get makes more sense than 8 being the highest.

Why is that the max? Why not 9? I can understand why it can't be 10 because nobody can be perfect, so 9 being the highest you can get makes more sense than 8 being the highest.
Idk it’s just agreed that max is 8.

4 average, 2 * 4 = 8 max rating.

The average would be 4.5 technically

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Highlighted numbers are the median. I'm working on a new rating guide that will acually be accurate to this.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3195
@EternalLearner please stop being a contrarian faggot and vote 4. ur toying with my ocd

• +1
The average would be 4.5 technically

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Highlighted numbers are the median. I'm working on a new rating guide that will acually be accurate to this.
It’s fine the way it is for now tbh. People are already used to this method and won’t want to adjust to a new one.