im guessing anything below %10 bad
anything above %15 bad
is this true?

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
im at %7 rn

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, tempelcat4 and moreroidsmoredates
It's the diet that kills libido, not the body fat %.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lokki, poopoohead, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
whats the best bodyfat percentage for erection quality

im guessing anything below %10 bad
anything above %15 bad
is this true?
I think there isn't much difference in erection quality unless you too fat or noticeably too skinny
A healthy lifestyle has more to do with erection quality at that point

i agree for most and for me too but atm i have highest libido i've ever had at a 1500 cal deficit or so why is that ?
Did you eat like shit before? Maybe you just cut out sugar and processed shit which restored your hormones.

Did you eat like shit before? Maybe you just cut out sugar and processed shit which restored your hormones.
no but i increased fats a bit with olive oil but not much , diet is exact same except this thing.
I think my hormones got better just because i lost a lot of fat i think im reaching 15 % but i cant tell for sure

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
no but i increased fats a bit with olive oil but not much , diet is exact same except this thing.
I think my hormones got better just because i lost a lot of fat i think im reaching 15 % but i cant tell for sure
But if you're eating less calories, that means you're eating less sugar.

i agree for most and for me too but atm i have highest libido i've ever had at a 1500 cal deficit or so why is that ?
I’ve been binging for a week or two and my hormones and libido is the best it’s ever been

I’ve been cheating on my diet for 2 weeks and hormones and mood has improved significantly,libido skyrocketed
It's pretty normal , that's why i don't get i got the same effect cutting calories instead, my body is so strange

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
It's pretty normal , that's why i don't get i got the same effect cutting calories instead, my body is so strange
yea but my face is subhuman again so it’s really not worth it tbh,

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie