What's the best coloured eye lenses that you can recommend?

MazoNitNit

MazoNitNit

Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ | (not over for you bros)
I believe coloured eyes give one point with the right colour and brightness.

Anyone knows a good green contact that don't look like utter shit? Post your best recommendations in this thread, one I can recommend is addict blue but it gives
a bulging eye effect unless you're in a good lighting:Comfy:

depends on rest of your coloring

• +1
Reactions: nathan
honestly most of the times bright blue eyes + long dark eyelashes good brows is ideal, but in some cases someone might look better with light brown eyes if he has a lot of sharp low trust features
depends on rest of your coloring

honestly most of the times bright blue eyes + long dark eyelashes good brows is ideal, but in some cases someone might look better with light brown eyes if he has a lot of sharp low trust features
I have that when i fraud with addict blue, but I want to switch up with green because i want a completely different colouring
, I'm getting a tan+brown dye hair, will use mt2 for the tan if you were wondering how (i live in the north im cooked),

I hope by some miracle some dude can recommend an insanely good green contact that dont look autistic with the bulging eye effect+natural looking and good enough brightness to boost T40 eye

I have that when i fraud with addict blue, but I want to switch up with green because i want a completely different colouring
, I'm getting a tan+brown dye hair, will use mt2 for the tan if you were wondering how (i live in the north im cooked),

I hope by some miracle some dude can recommend an insanely good green contact that dont look autistic with the bulging eye effect+natural looking and good enough brightness to boost T40 eye
are you not afraid to be called out by everyone though?

are you not afraid to be called out by everyone though?
Nah don't worry brother, only times I'd wear the lens is when i'm out with my lookmaxxing friends we fraud sometimes when we hit the club and i'm low inhib i dont really give a shit worst case scenario i'll own it and not give two shit

• +1
Reactions: xeqri