What's the best looking population in Eastern Europe? Both men and women

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
It's probably Ukraine right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, yeeyeeslayer, Pierrot and 1 other person
Ukrainian women look as good as Russian women but the men are better looking than Russian men

Turkey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, ggg.tv and i_love_roosters
all of EE are boneless subhumans

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: yen, ConfusedBolivian, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
Balkans and eastern europe have some of the best looking people in this planet tbh. Most models come from these places and brazil

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Balkans and eastern europe have some of the best looking people in this planet tbh. Most models come from these places and brazil
90% of good looking models come from eastern Europe, Brazil and USA (female). I think for males it's more diverse
For example Estonia, Ukraine, Russia, have many famous female models.
As for males there's not many eastern Europeans but more western.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and STAMPEDE
:aheago: The Balkans are subhuman central, what models are you talking about?? 80% of the population is sub 5 according to .org standards. I'm part Balkan BTW, but I don't look like I am (thank God)

• +1
Reactions: niggatron
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Czech republic is probably the best looking for both overall they're something btw Germanic and Slavic

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and STAMPEDE
:aheago: The Balkans are subhuman central, what models are you talking about?? 80% of the population is sub 5 according to .org standards. I'm part Balkan BTW, but I don't look like I am (thank God)
I don’t think you’ve seen how average balkans looks. They look very good compared to the average westerner but they ruin their looks with dogshit style and dogshit buzzcut hairstyles. Facially and height wise they mog westerns into oblivion.

Czech republic is probably the best looking for both overall they're something btw Germanic and Slavic
IMG 3871

IMG 3872

😂😂😂

the best looking turks are the ones with balkan DNA, they fixed ur gene pool lol be greatful

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
WE is full of obese and recessed balding subhumans lmao, average person there looks sub1 fat recessed subhuman compared to the average healthy looking balkan and eastern european with no signs of rescession in their chins
Cope
I don’t think you’ve seen how average balkans looks. They look very good compared to the average westerner but they ruin their looks with dogshit style and dogshit buzzcut hairstyles. Facially and height wise they mog westerns into oblivion.
Cope, I've lived on the Balkans and traveled around. The only reason you're saying this is cuz you're Balkan. Everything you said is the opposite, good jawlines and chins are so rare in the balkans, meanwhile Chad lower thirds are the norm in the west. Not to mention how the balkans got subhuman eye area and a low-caste slave pheno

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: niggatron and STAMPEDE
Cope

Cope, I've lived on the Balkans and traveled around. The only reason you're saying this is cuz you're Balkan. Everything you said is the opposite, good jawlines and chins are so rare in the balkans, meanwhile Chad lower thirds are the norm in the west. Not to mention how the balkans got subhuman eye area and a low-caste slave pheno
Nigga i’ve seen both westerners and balkans, Balkans look so much more masculine and better facially than obese and recessed balding westerners. Balkans have good beards and facial features and they’re way taller on average than westerners.

WE is full of obese and recessed balding subhumans lmao, average person there looks sub1 fat recessed subhuman compared to the average healthy looking balkan and eastern european with no signs of rescession in their chins
yeah but underneath most of that fat they have good bone shape and structure.

the best looking turks are the ones with balkan DNA, they fixed ur gene pool lol be greatful
No,
Celts in iii century bc
Turkey has always been the home of white people. The Galatians, for example, were Celts, the same niggas as the ones in The UK and Ireland

Nigga i’ve seen both westerners and balkans, Balkans look so much more masculine and better facially than obese and recessed balding westerners. Balkans have good beards and facials features and they’re way taller on average than westerners.
They don't look better just because they're taller :feelswhat:

Estonia, more like a mix between EE and NE, but still
D348A1D7 6854 41A8 91E8 D2D21A9FD0D3

Maybe Hungary

Nigga i’ve seen both westerners and balkans, Balkans look so much more masculine and better facially than obese and recessed balding westerners. Balkans have good beards and facial features and they’re way taller on average than westerners.
Jfl, it's funny how everything you say is the opposite of the truth irl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Jfl, it's funny how everything you say is the opposite of the truth irl
Nope lol. I’ve seen westerns and they look extremely low testosterone and feminine and recessed compared to average EE and balkans lol

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
They don't look better just because they're taller :feelswhat:
They’re way more healthy looking and masculine and they have better facial features compared to obese and balding westerners(highest balding rates for men btw)

Ukraina can be for women but not for men. Ukrainians look kosack and asian which looks hot on female but not on Men. I knew one Ukrainian he had blond hair and blue eyes but his facial features were Mongolish, very uncanny valley

Ukraina can be for women but not for men. Ukrainians look Kosack and asian which looks hot on female but not on Men. I knew one Ukrainian he had blond hair and blue eyes but his facial features were Mongolish, very uncanny valley
It's just ugly it they have round faces of they have tall faces it looks better

Nope lol. I’ve seen westerns and they look extremely low testosterone and feminine and recessed compared to average EE and balkans lol
3935251 3919236 Screenshot 20240128 200939 Gallery

This applies to EE and the Balkans

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shade91, niggatron and STAMPEDE
View attachment 2851261
This applies to EE and the Balkans
This is just a meme, in reality the average american is a fat recessed balding subhuman lol. And I agree polish men look awful but all other eastern europeans and balkans mog. There’s a reason most models come from balkans and eastern europe.

This is just a meme, in reality the average american is a fat rescessed balding subhuman lol. And I agree polish men look awful but all other eastern europeans and balkans mog. There’s a reason most models come from balkans and eastern europe.
Where are these models nigga? In your head?

• Hmm...
  • +1
What? Most models come from EE and Brazil, lol. You fucking disgusting coper lol.
Name a few nigga :feelskek: Keep the cope EE is subhuman, teethcel, norwoodcel, bonecel central. The average psl there is 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns and niggatron
none, they're all ugly asian mongolian turkish rape baby mutts, ugliest people of cuckropa

Idk I’m from ee and ugly

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Name a few nigga :feelskek: Keep the cope EE is subhuman, teethcel, norwoodcel, bonecel central. The average psl there is 2
Whatever helps you sleep

You are welcome here in Poland, sir.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Meanwhile, the average looking girl in Romania.. (and no, left center is not Kylie Jenner, it's Catrinel Menghia)

Romania