R

romm2el

Diamond
What martial art to be like Mickey from tokyo revengers

To be like mikey jfl, mma overall otherwise muay thai or kick boxing

guns

• +1
Reactions: Sny and Zonar
for the street imo muay thai. Its the most aggressive out of all of the striking disciplines, sure a boxer is a little better at punching but imo leg kicks can be very usefull in a street fight especially if you have long legs like me.

Wrestling

• +1
Reactions: Sny
Muay thai or kickboxing, you don't need more than that. But last week I was surprise attacked from behind and robbed by two guys on my way home from the club (police caught them and I got everything back), and it taught me how useless martial arts are in situations like that. Like, even if I did know some I was put in a position where I couldn't punch, kick or wrestle within seconds. Using a knife, pepper spray or gun were the only things I could have used. Still, I guess it can't hurt to have as many options as possible.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sny

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Muay Thai for striking, Jiu Jutsu for grappling, and wrestling for takedowns.

Mma tends to be most well rounded, for all types of shit that may happen in a streetfight.
As such mma person, has skill in kicking and punching. As well as, if he can't manage to keep things standing up, and ends up in a grappling situation

Mma tends to be most well rounded, for all types of shit that may happen in a streetfight.
As such mma person, has skill in kicking and punching. As well as, if he can't manage to keep things standing up, and ends up in a grappling situation
@eduardkoopman How's the crypto investing going?