what’s the big deal about Palestine and Israel?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
unironically I don’t know what’s going on with those countries, I just see people protesting or talking about them being at war.

Whats the big deal though? I mean isn’t war a thing that’s been going on in the Middle East since the dawn of time? I mean so what you have this group of fags blowing up that group of fags lol, I mean what’s new

• JFL
Reactions: GRAVEMAN, PrinceLuenLeoncur, negawattlol and 2 others
Just support the civilized part of the conflict, it's never gonna be a mistake
Glory Israel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Freixel
Just support the civilized part of the conflict, it's never gonna be a mistake
Glory Israel
Sorry bud idk what that means. I just see two groups of shitskins playing real life call of duty that’s all it is to me lol

• JFL
Reactions: GRAVEMAN
Sorry bud idk what that means. I just see two groups of shitskins playing real life call of duty that’s all it is to me lol
Well I guess alright. But the Palestinians are followers of Islam so they are big threat to Europe and it's non benefitial to support them

Israel must be destroyed

• Ugh..
Reactions: sweetheart
I support Israel

it was getting a litle too quiet in the sandbox so the fags decided to start bombing each other again

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
You right nigga, people who don't live or have relatives in that area have no point in giving a shit tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
unironically I don’t know what’s going on with those countries, I just see people protesting or talking about them being at war.

Whats the big deal though? I mean isn’t war a thing that’s been going on in the Middle East since the dawn of time? I mean so what you have this group of fags blowing up that group of fags lol, I mean what’s new
It’s OV EY vs ALLAHU ACKBAR.

May both dogs take eachother out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back