• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป...

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ???

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
Small dick probably, you cannot have sex with an small dick and girls would laugh at you the moment you're about to lose virginity so nothing will happen.

What do you guys think is the biggest failo a man can have?

Last edited:
Actual turbomanletism (below 5โ€™6)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, BeanletMogger, LowTierVitoBss and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
heavy acne scars , turbomanletism, bald (unless meeks tier bones) , fat , long midface

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Turbomanletism

Not being a Dravidian

• JFL
Reactions: hello12344 and butterworld
Micro penis = death, there's no way around it.

• +1
Turbomanletism
Shadow Box Punch GIF

But you still can have sex with very short foids, ins't it @Autismcel
The height of the foid doesn't correlate to her vagina's size/depth, same as how you can't assume someone has a big dick just because they're tall

@Michael Myers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01 and Michael Myers
The height of the foid doesn't correlate to her vagina's size/depth, same as how you can't assume someone has a big dick just because they're tall

@Michael Myers
Exactly.

• +1
No jaw

Prey eyes

Beign curry

@Michael Myers
Really I thought a short foid didn't had a deep vagina, it's over for dickcels. I need to BBCmaxx asap.

• Hmm...
typing in strange text

If we talking exclusively about the face, diffenetly a major eye area failo
Wether it's unideal ESR, over Protrusion, bizzare eye size or extreme NCT

• +1
Small dick probably, you cannot have sex with an small dick and girls would laugh at you the moment you're about to lose virginity so nothing will happen.

What do you guys think is the biggest failo a man can have?

Dick is meh, no one sees you dick on a daily basis unless a dogshit jaw or being a super manlet.

Really I thought a short foid didn't had a deep vagina, it's over for dickcels. I need to BBCmaxx asap.
Nigga all vaginas are 2-3 inches deep (the G-spot and the nerve endings that give them pleasure)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป...
Back