What’s the black pill explanation to Dan Bilzerian?

A

Agapan

Bronze
I’ve studied Dan Bilzerian. He’s a typical normie in looks, but he’s banging incredible hot chicks all the time! I’ve looked up some of the women and it looks legit.
Sure he has maxxed out on a lot of areas in life, but still, he’s just a short normie.
When I reading a lot of black pill stuff here, this isn’t supposed to happen. A lot of short normie guys here gets the response “oh it’s over man”.
If Dan Bilzerian wrote on this forum and posted a selfie a long time ago, he would’ve been doomed by incels.

Do I miss something? What’s the black pill explanation to this? Is Dan Bilzerian a prof that black pill is bullshit?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, SeiGun and Gonthar
Statusmaxxed chad, simple

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 24347 and Orbeck of Vinheim
Money social status game
Seems like a fun guy to hang out with

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 24347, Orbeck of Vinheim and 2 others
Money social status game
Seems like a fun guy to hang out with
But most black pillers say that it’s almost purely looks?
And he’s just a normie, even after his looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Sprinkles
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and humanoidsub7
I’ve studied Dan Bilzerian. He’s a typical normie in looks, but he’s banging incredible hot chicks all the time! I’ve looked up some of the women and it looks legit.
Sure he has maxxed out on a lot of areas in life, but still, he’s just a short normie.
When I reading a lot of black pill stuff here, this isn’t supposed to happen. A lot of short normie guys here gets the response “oh it’s over man”.
If Dan Bilzerian wrote on this forum and posted a selfie a long time ago, he would’ve been doomed by incels.

Do I miss something? What’s the black pill explanation to this? Is Dan Bilzerian a prof that black pill is bullshit?
His father was an Armenian Wall Street honcho who left him millions. Jfl at people who believe he's self-made through poker & weed business.

He's basically a betabux manlet with muscles. He claims 5'9 which means he's most likely 5'7.5 give or take.

A 5'4 balding Indian janitor could live out 80% of Dan's lifestyle EASILY if he won the Powerball & we'd all know why. No questions asked.
Uy2d9d7jz9a41

He is facially a 6.5 or so, I'd give him that.

Still mirin tho, I'd do anything to live his life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim
But most black pillers say that it’s almost purely looks?
And he’s just a normie, even after his looksmax
He also joined a fraternity. Got an earlier start slaying there

His father was an Armenian Wall Street honcho who left him millions. Jfl at people who believe he's self-made through poker & weed business.

He's basically a betabux manlet with muscles. He claims 5'9 which means he's most likely 5'7.5 give or take.

A 5'4 balding Indian janitor could live out 80% of Dan's lifestyle EASILY if he won the Powerball & we'd all know why. No questions asked.
View attachment 2360162

I can imagine him with a nice suit, hair transplant and owner of a big company. That would for sure attract a certain type of women.

How are you so low iq? Its obviously that hes rich. This is basic stuff that normies know and could answer. Your iq is sub normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Brus Wane

View attachment 2360162

I can imagine him with a nice suit, hair transplant and owner of a big company. That would for sure attract a u
How are you so low iq? It’s obviously that hes rich. This is basic stuff that normies know and could answer. Your iq is sub normie.
you know what’s funny? I’ve actually done real in test, and I’m above average!

View attachment 2360162

Dan is not a 6.5 according to black pill. He’s a normie, who looksmaxxed to a HTN. But still, he’s very short.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
I can imagine him with a nice suit, hair transplant and owner of a big company. That would for sure attract a u

you know what’s funny? I’ve actually done real in test, and I’m above average!
You're definitely not above average, and I can tell that you have autism, so yeah you are definitely low iq. Especially thinking your random quiz u took online means anything.

Dan is not a 6.5 according to black pill. He’s a normie, who looksmaxxed to a HTN. But still, he’s very short.
Ok actually this is first intelligent thing u said, he is HTN

You're definitely not above average, and I can test that you have autism, so yeah you are definitely low iq. Especially thinking your random quiz u took online means anything.
No, it was not online.
I’m not autistic, actually I don’t have any kind of mental illness. Maybe a bit ADD, but who haven’t these days..

10 years ago when I was in school I remember girls finding him super hot, things have changed

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
I’ve studied Dan Bilzerian. He’s a typical normie in looks, but he’s banging incredible hot chicks all the time!
He's paying them, that's it...He also doesn't bang them all, a big portion of his glitzy lifestyle is faked, he's simply hiring models to pose with him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 22918
He pays whores to be around him with money that he inherited from his dad.

View attachment 2360162

I suspect he’s a scripted character just like any other celebrity/influencer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and autistic_tendencies
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
cringe dude, paying hoe and show off to lonely man, if you cant see his bullshit, you are his target audience