What’s the difference between supplements in powder and pills?

H

her

Mod
Staff
I’ve been researching about supplements, and I found multiple sellers claiming that powder is better than pills. They say that pills have fillers, while powder doesn’t, and the purity is higher on powder.

What do you think? @Wincel

It depends on who you get pills from. Fillers exist in hard tablets but not often in vegetable/glycerine caps which most supplements come in.

Main benefit of powder is it's often cheaper and you know the dose because you capped it/measured it yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, her and Wincel
pills are just powder in a fucking tube what lmao

I think its BULLSHIT
Yeah, I agree. As @MadMong said, the main benefit of powder is the price, most of the time it’s cheaper than capsules, you can get a higher quantity and take whatever dosage you want.
It depends on who you get pills from. Fillers exist in hard tablets but not often in vegetable/glycerine caps which most supplements come in.

Main benefit of powder is it's often cheaper and you know the dose because you capped it/measured it yourself.
Yeah, I think I’ll just get powder supplements, way cheaper.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
power is generally 2-3times more cost effective

• +1
Reactions: her
Yeah, I agree. As @MadMong said, the main benefit of powder is the price, most of the time it’s cheaper than capsules, you can get a higher quantity and take whatever dosage you want.

Yeah, I think I’ll just get powder supplements, way cheaper.
Get a high accuracy scale and a bulk pack of capsules off Amazon. Can optionally get a capsule packer if you intend to make lots in advance. It'll last you forever and the savings vs buying precapped stuff will cover the cost in probably your first order of powder.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and her
Get a high accuracy scale and a bulk pack of capsules off Amazon. Can optionally get a capsule packer if you intend to make lots in advance. It'll last you forever and the savings vs buying precapped stuff will cover the cost in probably your first order of powder.
Definitely will get the scale. I will just dissolve the powder into the water and drink it though.

Definitely will get the scale. I will just dissolve the powder into the water and drink it though.
Not all supplement powders are water soluble AFAIK