Whats the ideal torso/legs ratio? And how to measure?

Screenshot 2023 01 02 18 19 08 367 comzhiliaoappmusically
Screenshot 2023 01 02 18 19 10 416 comzhiliaoappmusically
Screenshot 2023 01 02 18 19 12 368 comzhiliaoappmusically

ideal legs are as long as possible

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and actual9cmjawslayer
link the text where it says that
Second, that among the realistic images the optimum LBR is about 0.5 s.d. above the population mean and was similar for black, white, and grey figures—although the judgement function was somewhat steeper for the latter. The value of approximately 0.5 s.d. corresponds to the 69th percentile of the population, but is only about 1.5% above the baseline.

literally says 50% lbr is ideal, low iq read it dumbass.
u are coping too hard brother, i read entirely. I even quoted, it is slighty longer legs.

u are coping too hard brother, i read entirely. I even quoted, it is slighty longer legs.
What are you even talking about you stupid nigger monkey, you quoted the study saying the ideal leg to body ratio being 50%. I aint you brotha nigga. Keep coping you abused low iq dog

EJ4g7pYsgqiytnTMMi7exxyyhbSWbb2hQQBudDokEog.jpg
frame > ratio big in shape torso mogs and looks the most manly

what is correct way to measure leg to torso ratio. as you can see my femur is very long. makes squats hard. and also my long arms dont help with bench press either.

u r with height shoes in the second pic right?
no bro its just shoes lol. how do i check my ratio i need to know to what degree my legs are longer

no bro its just shoes lol. how do i check my ratio i need to know to what degree my legs are longer
aint no way u have that long ass legs mate

LBR = leg to body ratio.
LL = leg lengthening

The studies that were conducted (that I looked at) never took in consideration height (they would squish/stretch a figure). Taller people tend to have longer legs, it's really not weird when you are over 6'1 and you have high LBR, but if you are lengthening to attain human height ~5'10 then you really need to look at LBR.

The truth regarding this specific measurement is that it is almost useless. I am going to assume you are asking this for LL.

You can lengthen as much as your "volume" allows. Here is this body builder with an insane LBR:
His volume is frauded hard thanks to muscles and he doesnt have a muffin top thanks to being lean (muffin top + long legs = instant failo). Even without muscles his clavicle length and wingspan add so much volume.

The most important ratio is volume to leg ratio IMO, this is my conclusion after over 2 weeks research. I asked many friends to rate many edited pictures where I lengthened people's legs (before and afters side by side). If you are a framecel or have a small wingspan then LL will look uncanny (hands need to be comfortably past your waist). If your wingspan is good and your volume is good then longer legs are halo.

This is what I call volume theory. Take the volume pill. People don't care about height/frame, they care about volume. That's why 6'2 with frame mogs 6'4-6'5 framelet. It's also why 5'10 with frame hardly/never mogs 6'2 framelet, the volume you occupy is multiplicative with respect to both your height and frame, severely lacking in an either brings down your overall volume greatly.

Your leg length just needs to match your volume. It's also why people look better when they wear clothes when they have long legs (even if the shirt/jacket doesn't go past their torso). It's because clothes fraud volume.

If you want to simplify it, look at a picture and look at the area covered (shoulder_width * height) for people with similar musculature, you will immediately notice that more area covered can make longer legs look less uncanny or even good.

Interesting!
Is there a way to measure it in yourself?

Longer legs, smaller torso, narrow hips and wide shoulders perfect combo

Average length legs, longer torso, broad shoulders, and longer arms. Perfect conbo.