What's the mechanism behind Retin-A burning fat?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
I've watched a couple of videos of foids trying to decrease upper eyelid hooding with tretinoin and they seem to get legit results.

Is there any legit science on this?

I've watched a couple of videos of foids trying to decrease upper eyelid hooding with tretinoin and they seem to get legit results.

Is there any legit science on this?

I did the research in the past.

1. it's not buring fat.
2. The firmiing of the skin layers above the adioposites, and the adioposites becoming more compressed and less expressive due to that resistance. Makes the apperance of less fat volume.

Soultions?
I experimented. And I found a decent way to mittigate this issue. Is to pump up the adioposites, with fat. Now I ain't becoming a fatso, to do so. So I found the use of amino acds oils, to work well to create extra adioposites volume to mittigate the appearing volume loss due to upper skin layer becming more compressed. and "harder".
I ahve used in experiment phase with decent result: flaxseed oil, sunflower il.
Now I use sheep placenta oil and argoline oil also, for this. And it works even better than the other one.

I use retinA. And had that volume loss.
Now I amino acid oil maxxxed. And still use retinA. And I got a "fat" face again while on retinA.
I figured out a way to beat this negative side effect. I am happy about that.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, ifyouwannabemylover and tiagomiguel

1. it's not buring fat.
2. The firmiing of the skin layers above the adioposites, and the adioposites becoming more compressed and less expressive due to that resistance. Makes the apperance of less fat volume.

Soultions?
I experimented. And I found a decent way to mittigate this issue. Is to pump up the adioposites, with fat. Now I ain't becoming a fatso, to do so. So I found the use of amino acds oils, to work well to create extra adioposites volume to mittigate the appearing volume loss due to upper skin layer becming more compressed. and "harder".
Now I use sheep placenta oil and argoline oil also, for this. And it works even better than the other one.

Now I amino acid oil maxxxed. And still use retinA. And I got a "fat" face again while on retinA.
Thats a good research you did.
In your experience, the firming affect on the under eye will make it better or worst? In other words, is retin A worth using in the under eye area?

Thats a good research you did.
In your experience, the firming affect on the under eye will make it better or worst? In other words, is retin A worth using in the under eye area?
It depends, on how ones structure is around the eye erea.

1. tretinoin, will make skin around eyes firmer, less wrinkles.

2. tratinoin, will cuase the fatcells there to be less expressive. This can me a huge problem for guys that already suffer a bit from hollowness
there (due to their bone structure and or fatcells amount there). Because it will increase hollowness. AND hollowness = dark circles. Which is ugly. Some people ahve good bone structure and fatcells amount round eyes so they can go apply tretinoin no porblems (* video example of 60 year old woman using tratinoin around eyes also for long time, but no hollowness because she has good bone structure around eyes).
Guys suffering though from hollowness, will get dark circls raped by tratinoin there. UNLESS they find a way to create compensation volume in that erea.

3. tratinoin, slightly makes the skin thicker there. So, that can help for guys with darkish circles due to not thick enough skin there.

I personally use it under/around eyes. because I need it for the collagen factors. to keep wrinkles away longer.
I got the problem of the hollownes, due to that. Because my structure around eyes in essence nt good enough. I managed to mittigate the problem, by the way as I mentioned in my previous reply,

• +1
Reactions: tiagomiguel and goat2x

1. it's not buring fat.

Soultions?

and what oils can be used

and what oils can be used
Ideally it has the 3 main amino acids: ALA, GLA and 1 more that I now forget the code off.

There are quit a few oils, that are good. I made a home mix of flaxsee oild and sunflower oil.
I bet there are good serum oils out ther, with a good combo of amino acids. To pump and jack up the fatcells.
I use aliexpress sheep placenta oil, and I am happy with that one. Because it resembeles the mainy acids in the adioposites so well. Like almost a 1-on-1 copy. But it it's a bit of a bitch to get.
So i would advice to "just" buy a nice amino acid mix (serum) from some decent brand.

maybe like this, for example? https://theordinary.deciem.com/nl/rdn-amino-acids-b5-30ml.html

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Ideally it has the 3 main amino acids: ALA, GLA and 1 more that I now forget the code off.

There are quit a few oils, that are good. I made a home mix of flaxsee oild and sunflower oil.
I bet there are good serum oils out ther, with a good combo of amino acids. To pump and jack up the fatcells.
I use aliexpress sheep placenta oil, and I am happy with that one. Because it resembeles the mainy acids in the adioposites so well. Like almost a 1-on-1 copy. But it it's a bit of a bitch to get.
So i would advice to "just" buy a nice amino acid mix (serum) from some decent brand.

maybe like this, for example? https://theordinary.deciem.com/nl/rdn-amino-acids-b5-30ml.html
is this just to reverse the side effects or it can be used anyways

both good for me btw just asking

is this just to reverse the side effects or it can be used anyways

both good for me btw just asking
if you wanna pump up the fat cells. for whatever reason, it can be used. imo.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and goat2x
How to increase under eye fat tho for nice aegyo sal

1. it's not buring fat.

Soultions?

The thing is for me it wouldn't be a negative since I got slightly asymmetrical eyelids and want to reduce hooding on one side to correct the asymmetry.

If I used tretinoin to correct it successfully, I assume it would come back once I discontinue?

It depends, on how ones structure is around the eye erea.

1. tretinoin, will make skin around eyes firmer, less wrinkles.

2. tratinoin, will cuase the fatcells there to be less expressive. This can me a huge problem for guys that already suffer a bit from hollowness
there (due to their bone structure and or fatcells amount there). Because it will increase hollowness. AND hollowness = dark circles. Which is ugly. Some people ahve good bone structure and fatcells amount round eyes so they can go apply tretinoin no porblems (* video example of 60 year old woman using tratinoin around eyes also for long time, but no hollowness because she has good bone structure around eyes).
Guys suffering though from hollowness, will get dark circls raped by tratinoin there. UNLESS they find a way to create compensation volume in that erea.

3. tratinoin, slightly makes the skin thicker there. So, that can help for guys with darkish circles due to not thick enough skin there.

I personally use it under/around eyes. because I need it for the collagen factors. to keep wrinkles away longer.
I got the problem of the hollownes, due to that. Because my structure around eyes in essence nt good enough. I managed to mittigate the problem, by the way as I mentioned in my previous reply,

Extremely high IQ, have you experimented with tazarotene? I have good upper eye bones (deep set with a large browridge) however I have sort of shitty under eye support and a lack of fat in the upper eye (getting fillers later on this year), and want to start using something EVENTUALLY (I’m about to start GHK-Cu), and want peoples thoughts on the lesser known tazarotene.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Extremely high IQ, have you experimented with tazarotene? I have good upper eye bones (deep set with a large browridge) however I have sort of shitty under eye support and a lack of fat in the upper eye (getting fillers later on this year), and want to start using something EVENTUALLY (I’m about to start GHK-Cu), and want peoples thoughts on the lesser known tazarotene.
I have never tried, used. Tazarotene