Whats the mortality rate of modified lefort 3s?

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
Whats the mortality rate of modified lefort 3s?

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
33%

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, Deleted member 1338, Deleted member 4645 and 6 others
I wanna know too but I cant live with this either so whatever happens happens. Ascension or death

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 5912
there is a reason why the number is not commonly known

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, CursedOne, Darkstrand and 1 other person
I wanna know too but I cant live with this either so whatever happens happens. Ascension or death
Will you get it done in the west or Korea?

Will you get it done in the west or Korea?
West, Koreans tend to push their own standard of beauty on others and there is the language barrier plus racism. I would only go to Korea for lip reduction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
West, Koreans tend to push their own standard of beauty on others and there is the language barrier plus racism. I would only go to Korea for lip reduction
I agree, plus the price difference is minimal. I’m taking you have a recessed maxilla?

• +1
I agree, plus the price difference is minimal. I’m taking you have a recessed maxilla?
No not really, just my upper maxilla is recessed meaning zygos and under eye that's why I will get modified lefort 3 without touching the lefort 1 area. I will attach a photo of my side

No not really, just my upper maxilla is recessed meaning zygos and under eye that's why I will get modified lefort 3 without touching the lefort 1 area. I will attach a photo of my side
View attachment 681468
Fuck sake you’re a chad
You literally just need a nose job
Your hairline is great

• +1
There's different kinds of mod lf3, that's why it's called modified... So I assume the mortality rates are also variable

• +1
Fuck sake you’re a chad
You literally just need a nose job
Your hairline is great
No bhai its just lighting my upper midface is severely recessed I have bulging eyes from below and no cheek bones to speak of

No bhai its just lighting my upper midface is severely recessed I have bulging eyes from below and no cheek bones to speak of
Same but your profile mogs mine a lot
My under eye support is bad and my face is flat

• +1
Same but your profile mogs mine a lot
My under eye support is bad and my face is flat
My face gives the illusion of not being flat because of forward mouth area other than that I am quite recessed you would know if you saw me in person.

My face gives the illusion of not being flat because of forward mouth area other than that I am quite recessed you would know if you saw me in person.
I have heard double jaw and implants is safer than lefort, but I’m not sure about how effective it is

Just get bimax and infroabital rims implant bitch

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262