more efficient mining technology

won’t get into the details but great margins to be had

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, traveler, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
more efficient mining technology

won’t get into the details but great margins to be had
Mining what materials? Or just in general? Drop those tickers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65658
deep sea mining?

more man made horrors beyond my comprehension

probably something to do with vr, apple seem to be shilling goggles/headsets HARD

probably something to do with vr, apple seem to be shilling goggles/headsets HARD
Will fail just like the metaverse. Google tried the same shit nearly 15 years ago. It will remain a niche. If it was contact lenses that's a diff story.

Genome editing, space & sea technology

Humans are always looking to find answers to the unknown.

Kraken Robotics is worth a look. It's a deep-sea battery/robotics manufacturer with multiple million dollar contracts with the military, government, different agencies, etc.

Screen Shot 2024 04 17 at 70141 PM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65658 and SecularIslamist
Genome editing, space & sea technology

Humans are always looking to find answers to the unknown.

Kraken Robotics is worth a look. It's a deep-sea battery/robotics manufacturer with multiple million dollar contracts with the military, government, different agencies, etc.

View attachment 2865250
I'm gonna be balls deep in genomics soon. I ignored all the hype during 2020-2022. But I'm a fan of those shit.

I'm still waiting for NASDAQ to hit 8k tbh...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65658
Quantum computing

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and SecularIslamist
Quantum computing
Again gonna be balls deep in this one, but still too early atm imo. Quantum computing is the most exciting field. Will monitor just not sure if investing for myself of great grandchildren.

Again gonna be balls deep in this one, but still too early atm imo. Quantum computing is the most exciting field. Will monitor just not sure if investing for myself of great grandchildren.
Once the elites master quantum computing it’s over

• +1
Reactions: robtical and SecularIslamist
Probably something that can counter nuclear weapons

Genome editing
biomedical engineering obv has a bright future, just not in our lifetimes. investing in a hypothetical product is low iq

biomedical engineering obv has a bright future, just not in our lifetimes. investing in a hypothetical product is low iq
I have my life savings in ginkgo bioworks at average buy of $1.50

You're better off investing in firearms, ammo, and physical goods for your great grandchildren (if you're in the US). The world will be completely different in the future.

Just because the stock market has a track record of going up doesn't mean it will indefinitely. Times have changed, and AI will change human's relationship to work and the dynamics of the world.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 65658
CRISPR exists

Embryo Selection using pluripotent stem cells (n=1000 samples). Can increase a trait for your kids by 1.62 SD (eg from 30th to 86th percentile).

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
text to video ai

Embryo Selection using pluripotent stem cells (n=1000 samples). Can increase a trait for your kids by 1.62 SD (eg from 30th to 86th percentile).
Is there a way /technology to enhance sperm? Possibly change it. So 5'1 pajeet can give birth to 6'4 Nordic son?

Is there a way /technology to enhance sperm? Possibly change it. So 5'1 pajeet can give birth to 6'4 Nordic son?
Basically right now we have statistical tools that can allow you to choose the best baby from a selection of embryos during IVF (in terms of traits such as eye color, height, disease resistance, IQ etc). However a limitation is the number of eggs that a woman will be able to retrieve (right now 10 is on the upper end if a woman is young and makes multiple trips). If we can instead use stem cells you’d theoretically only be restricted by cost and diminishing returns. You also wouldn’t even need a woman, you could just clone yourself if you are into that kinda thing. People who would cry eugenics otherwise are spending a lot of money on this kinda research because it’ll make it easier for fags to have kids. Anyways, If we have a correlation of around .5 between trait predictions and actual trait values and the sample is around a 1000, you’d be able to select for a 1.6 standard deviation jump in that trait from random chance. 5 1 to 6 1 is probably too big of a jump but you could feasibly increase height by 4-5 inches and select for colored eyes given that it’s not super rare in your family.

• +1
ai, soon everything will be run by ai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld