Whats the point of getting an ltr after a youth of inceldom

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
Your best years are behind you.
The time of your life were you should have fun is over.
While others including your gf had fun experiences, you went through suffering and loneliness.
The damage is done.

What remains is a broken man that, if an ltr is obtained, will have to dedicate his remaining will to live to make an ltr based on desperation work, possibly with a woman who is settling for the fear of aging alone, just like you.

So what's the point? You're broken already, the point of an ltr is meaningless now.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Abhorrence, standardcel and 5 others
Only choice left

3574555 1691379731572718

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, sozz, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
While others including your gf had fun experiences, you went through suffering and loneliness.
I think about this a lot

How tf am I supposed to relate to a washed up whore who lived a better life than I ever did

Might unironically just arrange marriagemaxx a pajeeta after I’m 30

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel, Deleted member 6128, Pikabro and 2 others
Thats right, there is no point

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Pikabro, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
Beta bux single moms, pay for hookers, date desperate women with incurable STDs, or start sucking cock

are your only options

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, FacialStructure404, JovenCansao and 1 other person
Beta bux single moms, pay for hookers, date desperate women with incurable STDs, or start sucking cock

are your only options
Brutal truth
I chose the best out of those which is to pay for hookers, so far it keeps my brain off women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
Thats right, there is no point
Yeah I see no point either, I would probably only ltr a woman for reproduction, and even then I wouldn't stay by her side and only keep the child if possible but current laws would cuck me harder so it's not a viable option either.
It's honestly over

Yeah I see no point either, I would probably only ltr a woman for reproduction, and even then I wouldn't stay by her side and only keep the child if possible but current laws would cuck me harder so it's not a viable option either.
It's honestly over
It is over and ive accepted that. Girls live a way more fulfilling life regardless of their psl. My sister is a 5’0 dwarf LTB and shes married to a multi millionaire. He still gets cucked as she want to have «fun» with her friends on weekends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32, horizontallytall, HinnieVacker and 4 others
This is all cope
You get wiser and know what you want with age
And you can always blast TRT

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, the BULL and JovenCansao
It is over and ive accepted that. Girls live a way more fulfilling life regardless of their psl. My sister is a 5’0 dwarf LTB and shes married to a multi millionaire. He still gets cucked as she want to have «fun» with her friends on weekends.
Having sisters is the ultimate blackpill
This is all cope
You get wiser and know what you want with age
And you can always blast TRT
lmao fuck trt
If my t levels get nuked with age might as well move on from women, the deal is sealed by that point.

Sounds like a personal problem. Any other normal man (very few of them as most are mentally ill) would gladly ascend at any age.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, FacialStructure404 and JovenCansao
Your best years are behind you.
The time of your life were you should have fun is over.
The damage is done.

What remains is a broken man that, if an ltr is obtained, will have to dedicate his remaining will to live to make an ltr based on desperation work, possibly with a woman who is settling for the fear of aging alone, just like you.

So what's the point? You're broken already, the point of an ltr is meaningless now.

If that's the case then:

-Do everything possible to not age and looksmax.
-Slay and don't get in a ltr.
-They say their best years are 1x to 2x but if you don't age (you can spend at least 5 years of being +30 without aging) then there is no reason for those years to not be as good as those that you missed out on so quit rotting and get to work.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, FacialStructure404, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Sounds like a personal problem. Any other normal man (very few of them as most are mentally ill) would gladly ascend at any age.
I agree that it's better late than never and it's like a personal problem, something related to pride maybe.
But idk why people would call that ascension, it's just mediocre, what's impressive about being in an ltr with a girl that already had her fun while you suffered like an incel.
This should be calling for what it is, settling down, your ascension time is over and you either make it or you don't, no such thing as ascending later in life.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
I agree that it's better late than never and it's like a personal problem, something related to pride maybe.
But idk why people would call that ascension, it's just mediocre, what's impressive about being in an ltr with a girl that already had her fun while you suffered like an incel.
This should be calling for what it is, settling down, your ascension time is over and you either make it or you don't, no such thing as ascending later in life.
Every man at any age is settling down technically , very few virgins .
And the experience of LTR will still feel new and magical to you even though you’re getting older , since you never had it before

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Pikabro, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
You have standards that's normal but good luck finding a girl who looks good and is not a whore who didn't sleep around before marriage (these virgin girls also happen to have the highest standards so unless you're chad you're gonna struggle)

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, autistic_tendencies and JovenCansao
this post me damn near rage out. so fucking true and brutal. fuck my life. its fucking over goddamn im 30yo+ its OVER

• So Sad
Reactions: JovenCansao
Every man at any age is settling down technically , very few virgins .
And the experience of LTR will still feel new and magical to you even though you’re getting older , since you never had it before
Very good point. I wonder how I would feel. One thing to look forward I guess.
You finally don't say something autistic hahaha
You have standards that's normal but good luck finding a girl who looks good and is not a whore who didn't sleep around before marriage (these virgin girls also happen to have the highest standards so unless you're chad you're gonna struggle)
I wouldn't expect virginity as I am not a virgin, but decent looking women who don't have a fucked up brain with dopamine are just as rare so not even worth searchig imo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and autistic_tendencies
Very good point. I wonder how I would feel. One thing to look forward I guess.
You finally don't say something autistic hahaha

I wouldn't expect virginity as I am not a virgin, but decent looking women who don't have a fucked up brain with dopamine are just as rare so not even worth searchig imo.
Anyone (man or women) who engaged in the degenerate party lifestyle has fucked brains, much less when they sleep around and impair their ability to bond with their partner. The divorce rates speak for themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and JovenCansao
I think about this a lot

How tf am I supposed to relate to a washed up whore who lived a better life than I ever did

Might unironically just arrange marriagemaxx a pajeeta after I’m 30
Why jfl react? I’m serious.

Pump n dump her and then move on, Simpul. Life is fun at any age if u have the looks, so get looks or literally just rot tbhngl

Pump n dump her and then move on, Simpul. Life is fun at any age if u have the looks, so get looks or literally just rot tbhngl
Even if you manage to ascend you should still cheat on your gf to stay on your toes

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Even if you manage to ascend you should still cheat on your gf to stay on your toes
You can do whatever u want if u have the looks for it! No one cares or judges! That’s the beautiful thing. Anyone who disagrees can jump off the Himalayas tbh

once u feel ur dick in her mouth ur gonna rethink that

there is no point, it's just settling down and reproducing because that's what you've been told to do

That foid in the LTR will never be satisfied with a man who is unattractive/spent his youth in inceldom, especially if that foid was promiscuous in her past. She will compare that man with the other men she's had in STRs in the past. She will live in a constant state of regretful resentment and she will undoubtable take it out on the man. Once a miserable incel, always a miserable incel

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and Abhorrence
That foid in the LTR will never be satisfied with a man who is unattractive/spent his youth in inceldom, especially if that foid was promiscuous in her past. She will compare that man with the other men she's had in STRs in the past. She will live in a constant state of regretful resentment and she will undoubtable take it out on the man. Once a miserable incel, always a miserable incel
This

Promiscuous are damaged women aswell just in a different way than incels

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk