What's the point of going outside when it only proves the blackpill

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
Luckily for me, I'm was in a position where I couldn't just rot all day when I discovered this forum. But ever since I learned about the blackpill, it began to apply to every aspect of my life. I distinctly remember seeing two guys approaching a table of girls at dinner to say hi. One had a super recessed jaw while the other had the normal forward growth. I'll let you take a guess at which one was the confident one and which one was the shy/withdrawn one in that interaction. Because I guessed instantly, and I was right. I was able to guess with precision not only the outcome of the interaction, but the manner in which the two guys engaged with this group. I remember almost laughing out loud at how ridiculously it followed the blackpill doctrine of genetic determinism.

So much for going outside and touching grass right? At least when I end up staying inside for long periods of time I can sort of cope by saying that everything I see here on this site is just a symptom of being chronically online. But when I actually see the coping gymcelling manlets with their napoleon complex striking out in life, you have to wonder if maybe what you see on this site is somewhat true. And what the site tells me is that I am destined to be a genetic dead end. It's over.