What's The Point Of Interacting With Girls If They Treat You Like Sub-Human Scum?

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
I get left on read by girls 99% of the time I text them. What's the point of even interacting with girls when they just treat me like sub-human scum?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Butthurt Dweller, Amnesia and 2 others
I get left on read by girls 99% of the time I text them. What's the point of even interacting with girls when they just treat me like sub-human scum?
but who was not being a desperate loser, and having goals?

I can't even bear to message most women these days. If I'm ever in a call with old female friends I just screenshot them and post their pics in general chat and make fun of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
You might not even be subhuman. many girls nowadays get so much validation that they don't even take a conversation with an average or slightly above average man seriously, they treat everyone below a chadlite subhuman. There is basically no point. MoneyMaxx, looksmax, and go your own way, if a foid shows interest then act on it otherwise fuck trying to game girls.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 6403
to have friends

I'm too sub-human to be befriended by girls. These girls that I'm supposedly "friends" with are treating me like sub-human scum.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos and paranakee
but who was not being a desperate loser, and having goals?

My goal is too looksmax to the point where I'm considered a human being worthy of being treated with basic kindness, dignity, and respect. I've been looksmaxxing for years but thus far I'm still sub-human.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
i stopped talking to girls tbh

and im a high tier normie with status so i can't imagine how bad it is for some guys

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
i stopped talking to girls tbh

and im a high tier normie with status so i can't imagine how bad it is for some guys

Yeah things are really bad. I actually went 3 years without interacting with girls because I was so tired of being treated like sub-human trash. Then out of nowhere my ex-oneitis approached me one day after class and started talking to me and I was filled with hope and purpose again. It was like I had been given a new lease on life and for the first time I actually felt hopeful and had something to look forward to. Naturally it was too good to be true- she eventually brutally rejected me and just got married to a chadriguiez.

• So Sad
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe and Deleted member 6403
no reason. only bluepillers will argue otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and ToursOverBoyo2020
Yeah things are really bad. I actually went 3 years without interacting with girls because I was so tired of being treated like sub-human trash. Then out of nowhere my ex-oneitis approached me one day after class and started talking to me and I was filled with hope and purpose again. It was like I had been given a new lease on life and for the first time I actually felt hopeful and had something to look forward to. Naturally it was too good to be true- she eventually brutally rejected me and just got married to a chadriguiez.
Pic to prove your a subhuman? Lots of "subhuman" normie mentalcels larp on this site.b

Pic to prove your a subhuman? Lots of "subhuman" normie mentalcels larp on this site.b

Proof is in the pudding. If I wasn't sub-human I wouldn't get treated like such by girls.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Proof is in the pudding. If I wasn't sub-human I wouldn't get treated like such by girls.
Usually true, but not always. Like I said, some normies often do if they're beta without game. Also, sometimes you might be misinterpreting or exaggerating or just be Non-NT and aspie. I'd need to see you to be sure.

• +1
Usually true, but not always. Like I said, some normies often do if they're beta without game. Also, sometimes you might be misinterpreting or exaggerating or just be Non-NT and aspie. I'd need to see you to be sure.

Don't feel comfortable putting my pic on here ngl.

There is no point. blackpill-version of MGTOW is the only choice for incels.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 8765 and ToursOverBoyo2020
I cant remember the last time I had a irl female friend, I dont have anything to talk with them besides common bullshit

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe and ToursOverBoyo2020
Don’t

• +1
I cant remember the last time I had a irl female friend, I dont have anything to talk with them besides common bullshit

Yeah, you can't have intellectually stimulating convos or discussions about serious topics with girls. Have to dumb down everything. I always get buried when I try talking politics or current events or important issues with girls.

looksmax anyway for LMS.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe and ToursOverBoyo2020