Whats the point of living if youre realistically not going to ascend

Zherko

Zherko

Bronze
Realistically speaking 99% of you arent going to ascend to something foids will double take, nor are 99% of you talented, overly smart, notable, etc so you have nothing from both worlds

What is giving you the motivation to continue maxxing to only reach something menial while chads are being born in the womb right now. Regardless no matter your choices or genetics, you will always end up as nothing more than soil in the end. There is no aether, and this is all you've got. And here you'll rot on a retarded online congregation of virgins with BDD with nothing going for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Baxy and BrahminBoss
Go Away Swimming GIF by Gini Wijnaldum
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, mewman, AySab and 1 other person
too scared to kill myself so i just cope with preying on underaged women, vidya, anime/manga, niche hobbies i enjoy, junk food, steroids etc etc

i just ride on my ninja kawoski 400 daily and hope a drunk oldcel rear ends me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: disheartenedcel, mewman, Baxy and 2 others
Realistically speaking 99% of you arent going to ascend to something foids will double take, nor are 99% of you talented, overly smart, notable, etc so you have nothing from both worlds

What is giving you the motivation to continue maxxing to only reach something menial while chads are being born in the womb right now. Regardless no matter your choices or genetics, you will always end up as nothing more than soil in the end. There is no aether, and this is all you've got. And here you'll rot on a retarded online congregation of virgins with BDD with nothing going for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, Baxy, 4lt.Real and 1 other person
Nooo I'm gonna KMS bcs girls don't wanna fuck w me me :feelswhy: :feelswhy:I see no point in living if I can't fuck Stacy's!!!

Last edited:
better to try and fail than to never try at all, as cliche as that normie advice is

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss, lestoa, AySab and 1 other person
Nooo I'm gonna KMS bcs beautiful women don't wanna fuck w me me :feelswhy: :feelswhy:I see no point in living if I can't fuck Stacy's!!!
wasnt even my point retard

Most people here will settle for a leftover/used up woman because most people here are so horny or have a lack self respect (not saying you). Then the cycle of inceldom repeats itself, either growing in size or shrinking.

wasnt even my point retard
the point is to be better than ur past self.
Imagine it like this, not everyone who works is gonna be the 0.1% like Elon musk but being rich as Elon musk isn't the point ur making more money than u ever been before and that's already good.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
if ur a 0 and can't reach 100 atleast u reach 40 by hardwork, even tho there's someone who reach 70 through luck

serve god in fighting satan on this holy battleground that is Earth

What do you really mean by "ascension" ?
The literally word is false and very very subjective
For someone ascension would be to get a mtb gf and for some other retard it would be to slay a stacy ed
It's very subjective and depends upon your ego and desires

Impossible to be a truecel with money, status and basic hygiene and grooming.

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
I see 5ft8 whites that are recessed as fuck geomaxxing in my country slaying noodles.

its never over

Attachments

• IMG_0854.jpeg
    IMG_0854.jpeg
    882 KB · Views: 0
Mental block/ would only kill others