whats the point of working/studying if you are isolated from soyciety

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
Everyone tells me to go back to uni or wagecuck but they always give me bullshit reasons
"You'll need the money when youre going out"

I have no friends and all i do is play video games and rot online

"You need a degree for a good job"

What do i need a good job for all i need is the bare minimum

"You wont get a girlfriend being a broke bum"

Broke niggas pull women all the time, meanwhile IT nerds have to settle for non virgin trash.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, deadstock, dna_cel and 4 others
for plastic surgery or to buy drugs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: copemaxxeer, dopaminebeyondfried, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
I feel no need to get rich as long as i can fuck jbs

• Love it
Reactions: T50 Demon

• +1
Everyone tells me to go back to uni or wagecuck but they always give me bullshit reasons

Broke niggas pull women all the time, meanwhile IT nerds have to settle for non virgin trash.

working/studying is only worth it as a woman or chad

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, BeanletMogger, nigkook and 2 others

I want someone to change my mind

Yet another bump

The most based perspective I can offer is not that any of that shit is actually fulfilling or meaningful I won't insult you like that it's just that when you have a lot of experience working or with people in general you gain a lot of social skills and social proof and all of that is shit chad has

• +1
The most based perspective I can offer is not that any of that shit is actually fulfilling or meaningful I won't insult you like that it's just that when you have a lot of experience working or with people in general you gain a lot of social skills and social proof and all of that is shit chad has
Thanks brah. Ive thought about using jobs to NTmaxx (and did).
Only problem is the jobs that improve social skills expect you to already have them which is why i got fired jfl.

Next time im looking for a job im gonna look at it with this goal in mind.

Don’t isolate yourself then

• +1
No pussy, no work. Just leech off as much as you can.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
the culture doesn't represent you, the system doesn't work for you, the government isn't aligned with your interests. you are paying exorbitant taxes, fees, rent/mortgage that in no way is commensurate with what you are getting back. if there is nothing incentivizing you to contribute anything back to society, you would have to be a giant schmuck to do so. instead, extract resources from the government, steal from woke corporations to punish them for dei faggotry(the world runs on incentives:reward/punishment, ie natural selection, so you have to be an active participant in that process to affect any change), try to victimize your enemies as much as possible, if you see a leftist get killed/maimed by niggers or immigrants or crime in general, be happy and know he voted for that and deserves it. basically anyone who is against you and your interests, you should be glad when they're dead and you should work towards increasing the chances of that happening.

• Love it