Whats the PSL gain between this unmorphed and morphed photo of mine?

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
Left is unmorphed and right is morphed (only IPD was changed). How much points in PSL would I have gained had I looked like right?
@Fuk

Attachments

• E2F244A7-D226-4492-BD55-D43B0AF562AE.jpeg
    E2F244A7-D226-4492-BD55-D43B0AF562AE.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

Why dont u get a nosejob instead of cope with this?

Why dont u get a nosejob instead of cope with this?

The nose job won’t improve my front, only my side tbh. But yes I’ll get it it’s on the top of my list

me trying to find the difference like

:feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Void, rockndogs and 4 others
What kind of software do use to morph ?

What kind of software do use to morph ?

@cocainecowboy did this for me
@PrettyBoyMaxxing how much of a PSL difference you think?

@cocainI need your mighty morhing skills boyo.

Both look like forgettable little brown men.

D21F3A3C 0085 4068 9547 41A639364273

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
me trying to find the difference like

:feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:
thats the point mate

ive changed 5 different things and he obviously looks better but its hard to pinpoint what therefore he retained his original harmony while becoming an objectively better version of himself. id say at least legit 0.5 psl higher in the after

people need to stop making these ridic. handsome squidward morphs. they look comical

• +1
Reactions: Titbot, RAITEIII, turkproducer and 1 other person
thats the point mate

ive changed 5 different things and he obviously looks better but its hard to pinpoint what therefore he retained his original harmony while becoming an objectively better version of himself. id say at least legit 0.5 psl higher in the after

people need to stop making these ridic. handsome squidward morphs. they look comical

I only spotted 4:

1. IPD slightly higher.

2. Eyebrows slightly lower.

3. Chin ever so slightly taller.

4. Dark circles removed.

5. ?

Good thing is the latter 3 are actually achievable so I can get all that done.

• +1
Reactions: lookserumaxeru and turkproducer
I only spotted 4:

1. IPD slightly higher.

4. Dark circles removed.

5. ?

last one is i made your skin tone 1 shade lighter

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
repeat after me: IPD cannot be changed

Lose that roundness or rope tbh ded srs

Literally 0psl gain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 1862
Yeah I know. Is mine that bad tho?
not awful but definitely not good. If you can increase your PFL + lose your bloat it'll improve your situation. Your IPD & features mean that, despite your skull, you won't be able to look caucasian. You need to shoot for a different look.

If you have deep set eyes, there is 100% a way to increase PFL. It'll only be by a few mm but that's makes a difference.
thats the point mate

hard to morph but thinner lips + some kind of facial fat intervention (both incredibly unpredictable tbh) would be in line with what OP's going for (a race change)
Both look like forgettable little brown men.

Last edited:
not awful but definitely not good. If you can increase your PFL + lose your bloat it'll improve your situation. Your IPD & features mean that, despite your skull, you won't be able to look caucasian. You need to shoot for a different look.

If you have deep set eyes, there is 100% a way to increase PFL. It'll only be by a few mm but that's makes a difference.

I see. What do you suggest I can do for my eyes? Maybe the following?

1. Canthoplasty or lateral canthopexy (rn I’m slightly negative canthal tilt or maybe neutral at best; could try getting a more positive tilt?).

2. Fat grafting in upper eyelid area (to try and create more hooded eyes?).

3. Infraorbital rim implants (for better UES?).

Thanks.

Yeah you can change your PFL with Taban for example b... b... but... may be OP should stop coping and go ahead. He will never look caucasian, also his IPD wont change, only way i know its MSE but still it wont give him results he is hoping for. Being in his skin i would try to do something with hair and eyebrows because it sucks, im gonna make thread about power of eyebrows where i will show few very good results from changing eyebrows which are connected to two most impotant parts of face (eyes+midface) and legit way to changs shape of eyebrows, personally with my new shape of eyebrows i look 0.5points better so its huge difference.

@cocainecowboy stop giving him hope man, he will never achieve results like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
@cocainecowboy stop giving him hope man, he will never achieve results like that.
it wasnt for this purpose. he asked for morph in other thread how would he look with better IPD

i didnt make this morph for purpose of giving template/advice for surgery

i dont even know half the procedures tbh just went by intuition

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Yeah you can change your PFL with Taban for example b... b... but... may be OP should stop coping and go ahead. He will never look caucasian, also his IPD wont change, only way i know its MSE but still it wont give him results he is hoping for. Being in his skin i would try to do something with hair and eyebrows because it sucks, im gonna make thread about power of eyebrows where i will show few very good results from changing eyebrows which are connected to two most impotant parts of face (eyes+midface) and legit way to changs shape of eyebrows, personally with my new shape of eyebrows i look 0.5points better so its huge difference.

I’m going to be getting my eyebrows micrbladed soon to make them thicker/fuller and to shape them out some. Then I’ll try exploring some stuff to see if I can possibly lower them a few mm

did you get an eyebrow transplant? and I completely agree OP won't ever look caucasian. MSE is unpredictable.

I see. What do you suggest I can do for my eyes?
You run the risk of decreasing pfl if you go to the wrong surgeon for a canthoplasty. I posted a thread about this ages ago, just go look on my profile.

Also seriously softmax first, you don't look lean. Thats literally always step 1.

did you get an eyebrow transplant? and I completely agree OP won't ever look caucasian. MSE is unpredictable.

You run the risk of decreasing pfl if you go to the wrong surgeon for a canthoplasty. I posted a thread about this ages ago, just go look on my profile.

Also seriously softmax first, you don't look lean. Thats literally always step 1.

I’ll be going to Taban for all of these procedures I listed above or maybe Yaremchuk.

And yes I’m 18-19% body fat, I’m currently in the process of trying to reduce that. 9% in my final goal. If that doesn’t reduce buccal fat for whatever reason maybe I might consider buccal fat removal surgery.

I’ll be going to Taban for all of these procedures I listed above or maybe Yaremchuk.

And yes I’m 18-19% body fat, I’m currently in the process of trying to reduce that. 9% in my final goal. If that doesn’t reduce buccal fat for whatever reason maybe I might consider buccal fat removal surgery.
All implants will look bad period if you're not at least somewhat lean, js

pair buccal fat with perioral mound for best results

Not yet for purpose of broscience i shaved my own brows (XD) and made new with micrblading pen. I got idea how to achieve this result with transplant so im just saving money for that and looking for good doc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
All implants will look bad period if you're not at least somewhat lean, js

pair buccal fat with perioral mound for best results

Last thing I wanted to ask related to my eyes:

Would you suggest microblading or an eyebrow transplant? I’m trying to achieve two results: (1) making them thicker/fuller and (2) lowering them by a few mm. I was thinking I could either get them microbladed + botox or get an eyebrow transplant to achieve (1) and (2). But I’m not sure which option is best.

Not yet for purpose of broscience i shaved my own brows (XD) and made new with micrblading pen. I got idea how to achieve this result with transplant so im just saving money for that and looking for good doc.
mariana trench level inhib tbh
Would you suggest microblading or an eyebrow transplant? I’m trying to achieve two results: (1) making them thicker/fuller and (2) lowering them by a few mm. I was thinking I could either get them microbladed + botox or get an eyebrow transplant to achieve (1) and (2). But I’m not sure which option is best.
i'm not the one to ask bout this, theres a user on here who's had an eyebrow transplant, @Bewusst has had botox etc, ask them

• +1
Reactions: needsolution and ArabIncel
shaving your brows that ballsy boyo

I only spotted 4:

1. IPD slightly higher.

4. Dark circles removed.

5. ?

I would focus on your chin before fixing anything else, you seem to have a really short chin.

IMG-20191204-183112.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
The nose job won’t improve my front, only my side tbh. But yes I’ll get it it’s on the top of my list

What? If u think a nose job eont improve your downturned arab nose u gotta go back yo the basic of PSL...

What? If u think a nose job eont improve your downturned arab nose u gotta go back yo the basic of PSL...

I said it will. But *mostly* from the side