What’s the safety of lefort surgery

syract2

syract2

regredelious boy
Title. Hypotheticallt speaking what would the discomfort level be?

The most documented “lefort” is orthognatic surgery which is lefort 1 and jaw advancement, reccomend searching for ppls Reports on youtube

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Wdym "safety"? I had one a month ago, and i can tell you the pain is very manageable, like 4/10. The discomfort tho? 11/10 for at least 4 days in my case. Couldn't breathe through my nose (drove me fucking insane), the overall swelling around the submalar region was beyond comical, couldn't sleep for 3 days straight, lost 3kg in those 3 days, having to sleep at 45°, blood pourring out of my nose for 2 weeks straight, not being allowed to blow my nose for a month, popping sound in my ears (drove me nuts too)...

It's fucking brutal tbh, and probably the worst surgery a looksmaxxer can get, post op wise. Cuz let's be honest, you ain't getting a Lefort 3, not now nor in any other parallel universe.
Now in term of safety, they cut through your bones with a piezo device, but they have to break it at one point, which can go wrong in some very rare cases and cut one your arteries. But hey, there are risks to every surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: smoth and syract2
100% chance of death in an ideal world

lf1 is actually a minimally invasive surgery and the pain is actually not that bad at all on painkillers. was like 3/10 for me. you still feel like a piece of shit after but not because of pain!

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and 5'7 zoomer