What’s the science being WMAF?

Is there any deeper meaning to asian women dating out?

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

Kraken
I see so many WMAF couples nowadays, even whenever I see an asian woman irl shes with a white guy :forcedsmile:. Is there any underlying reason for it like imperialism? Or is it just pure attraction? They also tend to shit on asian men whenever they date out. Even in asia white guys are preferred, theres just no way it has to do with any confucianism like normies say. @gooner23 @aspiringexcel @distance decay @st.hamudi but 6‘5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, GabachoCopium, butterworld and 2 others
probably a bit of both tbh

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and murdah
I see so many WMAF couples nowadays, even whenever I see an asian woman irl shes with a white guy :forcedsmile:. Is there any underlying reason for it like imperialism? Or is it just pure attraction? They also tend to shit on asian men whenever they date out. Even in asia white guys are preferred, theres just no way it has to do with any confucianism like normies say. @gooner23 @aspiringexcel @distance decay @st.hamudi but 6‘5
It's because most white guys who date Asian women aren't attractive, so they settle with Asians woman

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, xegigi, nathan and 1 other person
probably a bit of both tbh
So why do so many asian women make themselves look whiter and want half babies? Cause of asian men being misogynistic? :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay and nathan
So why do so many asian women make themselves look whiter and want half babies? Cause of asian men being misogynistic? :forcedsmile:
ye, escaping their heritage due to abusive gook father

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
asians are about prestige, the odds of it being a blonde white dude is like way higher, i don't live around asians so i don't have anecdotes except people in college

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
asians are about prestige, the odds of it being a blonde white dude is like way higher, i don't live around asians so i don't have anecdotes except people in college
A non-White woman getting a White guy is a huge prestige boost. When I’ve dated non-White girls. they want couple pictures on social media. With White Girls. They don’t seem to care as much.

(I’m White).

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gooner23 and murdah
The colonisation / imperialism arguement is cope, East asia was barely colonised and they still love dating out. Compare that to india where they were under british control for 100 years and the foids there still dont date out nearly as much as asians.

Imo I believe its a dimorphism thing, the dimorphic gap between an asian man and an asian woman is alot closer than any other race, thats why asian foid cope is usually "asian guys remind me of my brother". Asian girls arent just white guy only, they will literally date anything other than asian.

Also the toxic community thing is super cope, asian families are barely toxic, alot of these asian mothers want their daughters to marry white. If the toxic thing really mattered arabs girls would be dating out 10x, It only matters if the men are on average ugly. I see it happening to Indians now, foids are using the "Indian guys are just too toxic and have a mysoginistic worldview! Thats why I could never date curry!!!"

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and murdah
A non-White woman getting a White guy is a huge prestige boost. When I’ve dated non-White girls. they want couple pictures on social media. With White Girls. They don’t seem to care as much.

(I’m White).
Stop taking our women :rage:

The colonisation / imperialism arguement is cope, East asia was barely colonised and they still love dating out. Compare that to india where they were under british control for 100 years and the foids there still dont date out nearly as much as asians.

Imo I believe its a dimorphism thing, the dimorphic gap between an asian man and an asian woman is alot closer than any other race, thats why asian foid cope is usually "asian guys remind me of my brother". Asian girls arent just white guy only, they will literally date anything other than asian.

Also the toxic community thing is super cope, asian families are barely toxic, alot of these asian mothers want their daughters to marry white. If the toxic thing really mattered arabs girls would be dating out 10x, It only matters if the men are on average ugly. I see it happening to Indians now, foids are using the "Indian guys are just too toxic and have a mysoginistic worldview! Thats why I could never date curry!!!"
Brutal blackpill :feelswhy:. Yeah asian girls date hispanic guys a lot too. I guess its just a matter of who looks good, and white guys take the cake since theyre best on avg.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay

A very interesting take

• +1

It's genetic encoding, white cocku is genetically ingrained.

Or it's seeing their subhuman faces and taking it out on the men. The good looking ones seem to go after Asian men, so there's some correlation there.

A mix of attraction, colourism, racism and shame.

White men choose asian women for a much simpler reason: for their neotonous, cute and feminine appearances + their feminine submissive personalities and whorshipping/love of white men, it makes the white man feel extremely desired.

Asian women choose white men because they are tall, good looking and overall have the least flaws + their masculine personalities and dominance of the economic and cultural world through media exposure of hollywood etc. Because of this, white men are viewed as extremely high status in comparison to other races. But why do asian women choose white men at such a high rate compared to other ethnics? Its also because of feeling inferior due to their society being westernised and providing weatern features and culture/way of life as the ideal. East asia is openly colourist and praises and values white skin more than any other continent values skin colour. So a combination of economic status of white men, looks and cultural reasoning, asian women choose white men.

• +1
asian guys are strange man ive seen them most of them are dressed well have money but they act very strange and dont know any language other then their own im not hatin on them

• JFL
It's because most white guys who date Asian women aren't attractive, so they settle with Asians woman
shitskin cope

• JFL
But why do asian women choose white men at such a high rate compared to other ethnics?
Its also the fact that they are the ones coming into white countries, and alot of white men go into asian countries Specifically for asian women, one of my close friends is a hapa whos dad went into the Philippines and literally poached a girl from her home town and brought her over, its not a rare thing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and BadmanGangstar
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• +1
Its also the fact that they are the ones coming into white countries, and alot of white men go into asian countries Specifically for asian women, one of my close friends is a hapa whos dad went into the Philippines and literally poached a girl from her home town and brought her over, its not a rare thing.
Its getting even more popular nowadays since desperate white men know that asian women desire them they are geomaxxing to east asian countries, however since its the ones that were desperate enough to geomax in the first place, it means a lot of sub-5 undesired men are the ones going to east asian countries. They dont realise that asian women want a good looking and tall white man like in the movies, not a fat short one.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Its getting even more popular nowadays since desperate white men know that asian women desire them they are geomaxxing to east asian countries, however since its the ones that were desperate enough to geomax in the first place, it means a lot of sub-5 undesired men are the ones going to east asian countries. They dont realise that asian women want a good looking and tall white man like in the movies, not a fat short one.
Lol true, but if you go to poorer places like the Philippines or Thailand its gonna be alot easier since theres a socioeconomic factor involved

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar and murdah