Whats the tastiest Protein powder brand and flavour?

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
Apparently I bought 2 5kg protein powder from Myprotein in vanilla and salted caramel flavour. and its rotting since then. It tastes like chemicals mixed with shit. I throw up the moment I smell it or taste it. I would like to enjoy the process of gymmaxx. What protein shakes do you guys use?

I get it from here.
Tastes amazing tbh

jfl I always use the vanilla flavour one since years and I love it

I eat egg white protein powder chocolate flavor 25g protein a scoop slayer

USN strawberry and cream protein shake with milk is actually quite good

20200517 011213

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and .🇹🇩.
ON cookies and cream & double chocolate

Last edited:
^^ vanilla tastes too light to mask up the horrendous taste of whey

The best protein supplement is UHT Skimmed Milk

0% fat: it's just protein, water, lactose and IGF-1

Syntha 6 is the best protein powder by far. Legit tastes like a milkshake

most of the people that take roids have shit physiques that don't know how to train hard at all and are just wasting their health to look natural

Apparently I bought 2 5kg protein powder from Myprotein in vanilla and salted caramel flavour. and its rotting since then. It tastes like chemicals mixed with shit. I throw up the moment I smell it or taste it. I would like to enjoy the process of gymmaxx. What protein shakes do you guys use?
Cope retarded gymcels who think that you actually need that much protein wasting money. You only need 0.8 to 1g of protein per kg of bodyweight, being doing this for a year now and it works its no fucking joke not lying at all, supplement industry is complete scam

I think real food trumps protein powder tbh

If you’re cutting, food will fill you up more than a protein drink and you can get less calories.

Cope retarded gymcels who think that you actually need that much protein wasting money. You only need 0.8 to 1g of protein per kg of bodyweight, being doing this for a year now and it works its no fucking joke not lying at all, supplement industry is complete scam

Yes I only take less than 160 a day. I bought it because it was black friday and it was selling for dirt cheap

Vega protein is good

What protein shakes do you guys use?
Myprotein unflavoured. You get used to it.
There are 4 calories per gram of protein, 4 per g of carbs and 9 per g of fat. If you are eating that little protein, you are overeating in terms of fat/carbs to meet your daily caloric intake and therefore getting fatter for nothing. If you’re not meeting your daily caloric goals, you’re cheating yourself out of potential gains by not properly nourishing the body. You have made noob gains because it’s only your first year, or if you’re on roids, you’ll make gains regardless of an inefficient diet. Either way, 1g+ of protein per lb of lean body mass is the way to go to maximise muscle growth.

i use whey protein with milk , peanut butter, oats and a banana all blitzed up in a blender easy 50g protein in a delicous drink

dont even taste the protein drink, u could prob do this with your powder

Myprotein unflavoured. You get used to it.
There are 4 calories per gram of protein, 4 per g of carbs and 9 per g of fat. If you are eating that little protein, you are overeating in terms of fat/carbs to meet your daily caloric intake and therefore getting fatter for nothing. If you’re not meeting your daily caloric goals, you’re cheating yourself out of potential gains by not properly nourishing the body. You have made noob gains because it’s only your first year, or if you’re on roids, you’ll make gains regardless of an inefficient diet. Either way, 1g+ of protein per lb of lean body mass is the way to go to maximise muscle growth.
This is my fifth year of training wtf are you talking about retard, 1+ per lb is way too much dumbass, and even noobs can make gains 1g of protein per kg of bodyweight.

syntha 6 is good even without milk
try to buy more that 1 flavour so u dont get bored so fast

This is my fifth year of training wtf are you talking about retard, 1+ per lb is way too much dumbass, and even noobs can make gains 1g of protein per kg of bodyweight.

Read my post properly; I didn’t say you can’t make gains on 1g protein/kg - simply that it is inefficient. I also said 1g of protein per pound of LEAN body mass would help to maximise growth. I’ve been training for over seven years and have gained over 70lbs of lean mass so it works for me.
I’d rather listen to this guy than Jason Blaha, even if he is a manlet:
But whatever works for you man.

It tastes like chemicals mixed with shit. I throw up the moment I smell it or taste it. I would like to enjoy the process of gymmaxx.
You should add Nutella or peanut butter to gain extra calories and to make it taste better

Not sure about the brand but any chocolate flavor really

Read my post properly; I didn’t say you can’t make gains on 1g protein/kg - simply that it is inefficient. I also said 1g of protein per pound of LEAN body mass would help to maximise growth. I’ve been training for over seven years and have gained over 70lbs of lean mass so it works for me.
I’d rather listen to this guy than Jason Blaha, even if he is a manlet:
But whatever works for you man.

70lbs of muscle JFLLL

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Just get unflavored, bulk powders is good brand, flavored usually taste too sweet for me, I pretty much add them to smoothies anyway so unflavored works good. Isolate makes me fart less than concentrate

Vanillas the best as its the most versatlie one. You can use it to make all kinds of stuff like protein pancakes, protein oats, protein fluff etc

Cant go wrong with it

Buy a quality vegan protein, whey is bad for the skin.