Whats the ultimate act of evil that there is no going back from?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I need to destroy the last bits of good in my soul the only way I can get ahead is complete ruthlessness. I will become like a Jew.

@capybara @bishōnenmaxxer I've gone through the suffering arc then the depression/hopeless arc. Then I went through the bloomer/manic arc. Now its time for the evil arc where I truly lose all redemption

This world cursed me all the hatred spewed at me the only thing left to do is destroy my soul so that there is nothing left nothing to be taken. I died a long time ago

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blonde chad, RAITEIII, LampPostPrime and 5 others
Beat it to women giving birth

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, Sprinkles, Jase and 8 others
Raping a baby

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, sudanguy, Ranjeet Dipshit and 8 others
Now its time for the evil arc where I truly lose all redemption
3689867_proxy_3.webp

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, Thesoloist22, Gonthar and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
this tbh

Light triad mogs, why seek out being evil @Witheredly90?
For power and to get back at everyone the only way to shield myself from the pain of this world is to completely get rid of my soul. Whats light triad mean also?

I have so much anger I will do onto others as has been done to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Do Jews really do this stuff or is that a meme?
During circumcision they suck the blood out and spit it out so it doesn't become infected, this is also a reminder of how Abraham's covenant was a covenant of blood. That's all I know.

• +1
Reactions: capybara
Don't let society steal your heart bhai

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 11126
For power
This isn't Berserk you can't just sacrifice someone to get stronger. If you posses anything remotely resembling a soul right now, hurting others will only deepen your own despair.
to get back at everyone
They win if you do that. They don't give a shit about you, so return the favor.
shield myself from the pain of this world
For an impenetrable shield, stand inside yourself. What do you expect will happen from hurting other niggas? You just harden you own heart and make it impossible to love yourself or others. You'll still be weak, just isolated.
Whats light triad mean also?
Opposite of dark triad. Being kind, empathetic, forgiving, etc. Wanting the best for people, and for as many people. Trustful, humble, etc.

Screenshot 2023 10 07 at 18 31 44 Light triad of personality 1 WEBP Image 1191  670 pix

SWORDSMANunks

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
This isn't Berserk you can't just sacrifice someone to get stronger. If you posses anything remotely resembling a soul right now, hurting others will only deepen your own despair.

For an impenetrable shield, stand inside yourself. What do you expect will happen from hurting other niggas? You just harden you own heart and make it impossible to love yourself or others. You'll still be weak, just isolated.

Opposite of dark triad. Being kind, empathetic, forgiving, etc. Wanting the best for people, and for as many people. Trustful, humble, etc.

View attachment 2478330

He needs stoicism tbh, light triad sounds way too much bluepilled with the "faith in humanity" thing :lul:

• Hmm...
Damn, I need to write my thread about the stoic men in 21st century... Would be very useful for op

But basically: For society, it's heading towards the abyss. For us? No.

View attachment 2478330

No reality is similar I believe most powerful people make sacrifices like Griffith or do evil things. Look at all the Elite who went to the "island",

I want my heart hardened I've tried to be nice to people at in return all I got was spite thrown back at me. Most people deserve nothing but my everlasting spite.

• +1
No reality is similar I believe most powerful people make sacrifices like Griffith or do evil things. Look at all the Elite who went to the "island",
Yeah I talked about this in my: MONEY PILL - Why money is the man's best friend - A detailed explanation.
Most got corrupted over time by how they used money/power, fucking up their neurotransmitter with intense pleasure.
The truth is, if you aren't naturally dark triad you probably will end up in depression, doing drugs, addicted to stimuli basically fucking up your life, using meds to sleep etc...
I want my heart hardened I've tried to be nice to people at in return all I got was spite thrown back at me. Most people deserve nothing but my everlasting spite.
Dealing with normies and asleep people is this tbh, I think my heart is hardened enough to not feel the need to help everyone like I once had, I wouldn't hurt normies like killing them and shit without a good reason because of my own morals and internal validation (which is one of the most important things to me).

I believe someday we'll have technology to have AI advanced enough for me to have a good artificial wife which will make me feel loved, doing bad shit probably will sent me into a spiral where I would not enjoy my time with her because I would not be able to get into the fantasy of a perfect girl loving a "shallow, disgusting and selfish bastard" and I would prob rope :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: capybara and bishōnenmaxxer
I want my heart hardened I've tried to be nice to people at in return all I got was spite thrown back at me
Yeah because lookism, duh. That's just human nature. I've experienced the exact same but idgaf because being spiteful the rest of my life doesn't get back at the people who hurt me. It only breaks my future relationships with people.
Do you want to be a child abusing, baby raping psychopath? Really? You seriously want to see your fellow man suffer as a cope for your own? Is Jeffery Epstein admirable to you?

Thug

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and John Cracovizk
Yeah I talked about this in my: MONEY PILL - Why money is the man's best friend - A detailed explanation.
Most got corrupted over time by how they used money/power, fucking up their neurotransmitter with intense pleasure.
The truth is, if you aren't naturally dark triad you probably will end up in depression, doing drugs, addicted to stimuli basically fucking up your life, using meds to sleep etc...

Dealing with normies and asleep people is this tbh, I think my heart is hardened enough to not feel the need to help everyone like I once had, I wouldn't hurt normies like killing them and shit without a good reason because of my own morals and internal validation (which is one of the most important things to me).

I believe someday we'll have technology to have AI advanced enough for me to have a good artificial wife which will make me feel loved, doing bad shit probably will sent me into a spiral where I would not enjoy my time with her because I would not be able to get into the fantasy of a perfect girl loving a "shallow, disgusting and selfish bastard" and I would prob rope :lul:
Even as a child I wasn't normal I would abuse animals but its gotten worse with time the worse I was treated the more I deteriorated. Now there is nothing left

do you have someone specific you want to get back at? just hurt them. You think you need to prepare by losing your soul but I don’t think you do; like for example if someone who bullied you as a kid was in front of you right now and you had a gun and you knew you would never be caught for the murder then you would just shoot them.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 11126
do you have someone specific you want to get back at? just hurt them. You think you need to prepare by losing your soul but I don’t think you do; like for example if someone who bullied you as a kid was in front of you right now and you had a gun and you knew you would never be caught for the murder then you would just shoot them.
Well I have many people but largely all of society and mankind

• So Sad
Reactions: capybara
I don't have goodness in My soul anymore

Lookism is the discriminatory treatment of people who are considered physically unattractive. It occurs in a variety of settings, including dating, social environments, and workplaces.[1] Lookism has received less cultural attention than other forms of discrimination (such as racism and sexism) and typically does not have the legal protections that other forms often have, but it is still widespread and significantly affects people's opportunities in terms of romantic relationships, job opportunities, and other realms of life.[2] The same concept from the opposite angle is sometimes named pretty privilege.[3]

Physical attractiveness is associated with positive qualities; in contrast, physical unattractiveness is associated with negative qualities. Many people make judgments of others based on their physical appearance which influence how they respond to these people. Research on the "what is beautiful is good" stereotype shows that, overall, those who are physically attractive benefit from their good looks: physically attractive individuals are perceived more positively and physical attractiveness has a strong influence on judgement of a person's competence.[4] Furthermore, research shows that on average, attractive individuals have more friends, better social skills, and more active sex lives.[5]

Rape your son/daughter, nothing more evil come to mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, HarrierDuBois and Krakowski
Lookism is the discriminatory treatment of people who are considered physically unattractive. It occurs in a variety of settings, including dating, social environments, and workplaces.[1] Lookism has received less cultural attention than other forms of discrimination (such as racism and sexism) and typically does not have the legal protections that other forms often have, but it is still widespread and significantly affects people's opportunities in terms of romantic relationships, job opportunities, and other realms of life.[2] The same concept from the opposite angle is sometimes named pretty privilege.[3]

Physical attractiveness is associated with positive qualities; in contrast, physical unattractiveness is associated with negative qualities. Many people make judgments of others based on their physical appearance which influence how they respond to these people. Research on the "what is beautiful is good" stereotype shows that, overall, those who are physically attractive benefit from their good looks: physically attractive individuals are perceived more positively and physical attractiveness has a strong influence on judgement of a person's competence.[4] Furthermore, research shows that on average, attractive individuals have more friends, better social skills, and more active sex lives.[5]
I will be mean to you during the meetup.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Krakowski
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Krakowski
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: capybara and Krakowski
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Krakowski and HarrierDuBois
i think i know the answer of it

but ofcourse im not gonna tell u schrizo ass it before you gonna do it LOL

Saving non-white lives
E.g.: working for migrant NGOs in the Mediterranean or on the US-Mexico border

He needs stoicism tbh
Natural hypertrophy made a good breakdown on it. The title seems misleading, when he says it is for idiots, he means it is simple to apply.

light triad sounds way too much bluepilled with the "faith in humanity" thing :lul:
It really is, but thats my nature pretty much. Even after all this blackpill shit, I still 100% desire an LTR and love.

Thugged

• +1
  • WTF
Natural hypertrophy made a good breakdown on it. The title seems misleading, when he says it is for idiots, he means it is simple to apply.

I'm reading my first book in english about stoicism (Stoicism by John Sellars), it's been a great reading :Comfy:

I plan on taking 1 hour of my day to study about the topic it's very good for awaken men like us
It really is, but thats my nature pretty much. Even after all this blackpill shit, I still 100% desire an LTR and love.

View attachment 2478473
Me too brother, I'm just rational enough to know real woman won't ever give to me what I want, so I believe that our technology will reach a point where we'll have it with AI. I try to help like Morpheus from Matrix, naturally there will be men who will ''wake up'', I won't wake up any person but those who have the potential I'll try to help.

• Love it
you're a little bitch with no emotional intelligence. you're like this rn because you have no control over your impulses and emotions. getting rid of your humanity won't make you any more logical. show people in real life what u are talking abt here and let me know how u feel about it when they make u feel as pathetic as u sound. you're blind by fantasy, unable to see how pathetic all those things you've been saying really are.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 11126
Even if I could feel love again I would not deserve it.
Every single person wants love and feels like they deserve love. To different degrees sure, but this base desire is present in everyone.

You think you don't want it or deserve it because you can't have it. You can't have it because you don't go outside enough + lookism. Solve both and you'll have that desire return.

Even the most cynical of .org users would choose a virgin MTB to marry for life over sex with an unloving stacy. If that is how even the most far gone here value love, you can only imagine how important it will be to you once you un-fuck yourself mentally.

Love is everything.

I need to destroy the last bits of good in my soul the only way I can get ahead is complete ruthlessness. I will become like a Jew.

@capybara @bishōnenmaxxer I've gone through the suffering arc then the depression/hopeless arc. Then I went through the bloomer/manic arc. Now its time for the evil arc where I truly lose all redemption

This world cursed me all the hatred spewed at me the only thing left to do is destroy my soul so that there is nothing left nothing to be taken. I died a long time ago
Kissing your mom

#PWNED

this is an original joke written by @IBlamePhaggots

Torturing young people and extracting adrenochrome: they get pleasure from this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 11126
Once I take the adrenochrome what happens?
Vitality, feeling of euphoria, next level nootropic effects. It’s like the drug from limitless.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11126