What's up with normies wearing Airpods?

ThousandCuts

ThousandCuts

You know what to do
Disclaimer: Am not trying to stir the Overton's window shit in here to shame Airpods users by gatekeeping them autism when I label them normies.:soy:

Not at all.

I do understand that iPhones are a NT prerequisite but Airpods??? REALLY? Why wear Airpods when taking pictures of yourself?

Ear piercings are superior in every ways : aesthetic, status$$$, prettyboy appeal and dark tryad.

ALL YOU Airpod™ USERS ARE GETTING IS FREE EMF WAVES TO YOUR BRAIN AND TURN YOURSELF INTO PREYS FOR TYRONE AND JAMAL TO ROB YOU!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, ripcordgod1 and rand anon
Damn nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Disclaimer: Am not trying to stir the Overton's window shit in here to shame Airpods users by gatekeeping them autism when I label them normies.:soy:

Not at all.

I do understand that iPhones are a NT prerequisite but Airpods??? REALLY? Why wear Airpods?

Ear piercings are superior in every ways : aesthetic, status$$$, prettyboy appeal and dark tryad.

ALL YOU Airpod™ USERS ARE GETTING IS FREE EMF WAVES TO YOUR BRAIN AND TURN YOURSELF INTO PREYS FOR TYRONE AND JAMAL TO ROB YOU!
If your broke just say it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThousandCuts, Deleted member 19174 and Deleted member 23218
It's part of the iphone pill which is law

• Hmm...
Reactions: ThousandCuts
If your broke just say it.
Airpods are worth just a hundred bucks. Rich metal gem ear piercings on the other hand are much more expensive.

Just admit you fell for the Airpod selfie meme.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Jigen
  • Hmm...

Not at all.

I do understand that iPhones are a NT prerequisite but Airpods??? REALLY? Why wear Airpods when taking pictures of yourself?

Airpods are for plebs
real men use these

Gsmarena 001
61gzuUoAngL AC SY450

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: kurd, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 23218 and 2 others
Nigga beefing with airpods

Airpods are for plebs
real men use these

View attachment 2097108View attachment 2097109
I would pick Sennheiser.

Though I don't believe that normies are even remotely aware that Sennheiser be bussin'.
I'm afraid these would rather be of the male gaze persuasion. Maybe can we achieve a great balance by adding a gold/silver pretty-boy shaped ear piercing thus ripping the benefits of both Sennheiser and jewelry?

Why wear Airpods when taking pictures of yourself?

Some of us wear both…

• Woah
Reactions: 80iq and ThousandCuts
To listen to music while taking pictures of yourself

• Woah