What's vinniehacker's bf%?

D

Deleted member 61307

Diamond

and how long to achieve his muscles? (I assume not a lot)

• So Sad
Reactions: wackedchives, GabachoCopium and nathan
@Orc

• So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium and nathan
sub 12%

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, moreroidsmoredates and Deleted member 61307
13% maybe, you can get his physique in less than half a year

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 61307, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
I’d say about 15% but an in body scan would give him lower

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and nathan
@GabachoCopium love the new pfp bae

• Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
He's very skinny
He has basically zero hip fat, no gut whatsoever and arms thinner than a Brazilian pole dancer

Don't get it twisted, his physique is what is naturally more attractive to women, but nevertheless, he's undeniably underweight

• So Sad
He's very skinny
He has basically zero hip fat, no gut whatsoever and arms thinner than a Brazilian pole dancer

Don't get it twisted, his physique is what is naturally more attractive to women, but nevertheless, he's undeniably underweight
can I pull his style/body off or am i too ogre for it

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
@subhumanchad over for subhuman?

can I pull his style/body off or am i too ogre for it
You can
Anybody can tbh. It's a very achievable physique if you actually diet and work out a little

• So Sad
You can
Anybody can tbh. It's a very achievable physique if you actually diet and work out a little
I think he restricts carbs and salt, his face is always chieseled. what do you think?

• Hmm...
I think he restricts carbs and salt, his face is always chieseled. what do you think?
He just burns the calories he eats. And no, his face isn't always chiseled, just sharp for being as skinny as he is

He looks kinda like shit in candid and in a lot of pics outside of TikTok and Instagram he looks nothing exceptional

• So Sad
He just burns the calories he eats. And no, his face isn't always chiseled, just sharp for being as skinny as he is

He looks kinda like shit in candid and in a lot of pics outside of TikTok and Instagram he looks nothing exceptional
i'm tired of being constantly bloated because I live with my family and they give me goyslop to eat. when I dehydrate myself (furosemide) my face looks way better but it's not sustainable, the only real way is to lose fat. but my bmi is already low, i'm just skinnyfat dont know exactly what to do

• +1