What's with east Asian women either in an LTR with the most unfortunate-looking white men, or the best-looking white men (no in-between)?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
There's no in-between, the WM (or white-passing male) is either extremely good-looking or LTN/subhuman.
LSA brought it up too.

@HeightPilledum care to explain please?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 11126, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

@khvirgin

I do not believe that facial composite lol thats so stupid

I do not believe that facial composite lol thats so stupid

The actual data used is bigger but this is a sample

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Cherry picked asf, all the Wmaf couples I see irl are ugly as fuck.

Fr, genuinely have NEVER came across an attractive WMAF couple (and I see a lot of them)

If I do see an attractive interracial couple, it’s usually a black foid and a white male (jfl)

Seems like a chinks and pajeetas take the leftovers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, sportsmogger and distance decay
Fr, genuinely have NEVER came across an attractive WMAF couple (and I see a lot of them)
Legit, Wmaf couples are everywhere you would think atleast one would be attractive.

If I do see an attractive interracial couple, it’s usually a black foid and a white male (jfl)
In IRL hell no. If your talking about online sure, black women are starting to do all this pasta and lobster shit and date out just like chinks but wmbf is so rare irl. Where I live Its usually some chad ethnic male with a white girl.

Cherry picked asf, all the Wmaf couples I see irl are ugly as fuck.
that's if the guy is HTN+

Seems like a chinks and pajeetas take the leftovers
No, they don't

Legit, Wmaf couples are everywhere you would think atleast one would be attractive.

In IRL hell no. If your talking about online sure, black women are starting to do all this pasta and lobster shit and date out just like chinks but wmbf is so rare irl. Where I live Its usually some chad ethnic male with a white girl.
define ethnic

@HeightPilledum thoughts?

• +1
Why do you think so?
Do you think the Chads have a specific pheno?

I'm half Arab, like asian women with a mulatta wife to be jfl
B0c30b97 253f 470e a27e 70fa1215c308

Bcc7829e cba5 4dc3 b0c7 6d4ace6fd43c

Josiah and hana hawley v0 mu6u6i1wxsw91

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
I found the social of 2 of those couples, but the others I'm still trying to find out myself
Do you think there's a certain pheno of white chad that these squishyfoids tend to LTR?

• JFL
Do you think there's a certain pheno of white chad that these squishyfoids tend to LTR?
No, not really. They go with all types, from prettyboys, to masculine ones, to gymcels
There isn't really a specific type
One thing I noticed is that they usually avoid beards

• +1
No, not really. They go with all types, from prettyboys, to masculine ones, to gymcels
There isn't really a specific type
One thing I noticed is that they usually avoid beards
I wonder why

• +1
Why do you care what other women do? You aren’t East Asian.

And? You got a sheboon/sandmonkey foid now, why care about squishy? Unless you want a second wife? :p
squishy
pat pat

my wife has squishy cheeks though

Who are these
Nathan Joliffe and Yanyan Chan (LTR, not sure if married or not but they are always together and model together all the time. He has pics with her parents and so on)
Bcc7829e cba5 4dc3 b0c7 6d4ace6fd43c

Josiah and Hana Hawley (married, she literally wrote a book about her hot husband JFL)
3895671 josiah and hana hawley v0 mu6u6i1wxsw91

She's @icychat on IG
He's Russian with an ig too but it's private
Don't know if they are still together, because I haven't stated stalking them

This one I have yet to find out, but hopefully I will
3895668 b0c30b97 253f 470e a27e 70fa1215c308

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme and Xangsane
G
Nathan Joliffe and Yanyan Chan (LTR, not sure if married or not but they are always together and model together all the time. He has pics with her parents and so on)
View attachment 2685470

Josiah and Hana Hawley (married, she literally wrote a book about her hot husband JFL)
View attachment 2685471

She's @icychat on IG
He's Russian with an ig too but it's private
Don't know if they are still together, because I haven't stated stalking them
View attachment 2685476

This one I have yet to find out, but hopefully I will
View attachment 2685477H
How do they manage to snag all these chads jfl

• JFL
There's no in-between, the WM (or white-passing male) is either extremely good-looking or LTN/subhuman.
LSA brought it up too.

@HeightPilledum care to explain please?

Cross racial dating tends to bring out more extremes. Also since Whites and Asians are quite different they are more alien to eachother so abnormalities are less frowned upon.

I never lived around Asians so whenever I saw Asian women I would they of them as a similar trait. But when I moved to a 30% Asian place I saw more of the differences.

• +1
Cross racial dating tends to bring out more extremes. Also since Whites and Asians are quite different they are more alien to eachother so abnormalities are less frowned upon.

I never lived around Asians so whenever I saw Asian women I would they of them as a similar trait. But when I moved to a 30% Asian place I saw more of the differences.
I wonder why other ethniticies of women apart from white or whitish Latina and a few asians date non-GL men if the guy they date is white.

Eugh race mixing 🤢