BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Slayer school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: draco, Deleted member 4106, National Rodgerism and 2 others
Have the UK's equivalent of an Associate's degree, tried to get a Bachelor's but had to drop out because of a sleeping problem.

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 616
PhD in slaying

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm
Kindergarten jfl
There's also trades and college degrees op

High school

Entered college but quit it because I'm a lazy asshole

Over for me

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
High school

Entered college but quit it because I'm an lazy asshole

Over for me
I made it through college but I was suffering because non NT tbh. Thing I hated most was group work :feelshaha: I always did better alone but in groups I gotta compromise with low iq normies

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
hs, in college now

In collge now

Optics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Lol i’m 17 and already wanna LDAR all my life

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Short Ugly and Brown and toolateforme
Top tier college

Business in Top-tier college and a great business certificate (5year min to achieve the certificate; highly respected).

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 2227, toolateforme and 1 other person
Business in Top-tier college and a great business certificate (5year min to achieve the certificate; highly respected).
And what do you do now

In college currently for a bachelors

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
In undergraduate studying accounting

• +1
getting my bachelor's in finance in spring (undergrad is a joke btw)

Philosophy and liberal arts

• +1
Bachelors, graduated in 2017

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Yeah but I will likely either go for an MBA or work for some company.
I'm turning 20 and I LDARed whole life and I'm struggling to get hired in waiter job

I'm turning 20 and I LDARed whole life and I'm struggling to get hired in waiter job
No dude. Don't do this with your career. It's the most important thing, more imp than foids.

No dude. Don't do this with your career. It's the most important thing, more imp than foids.
So what should I do? Do i needa go uni? My gpa is so bad in hs and didnt study anything.

So what should I do? Do i needa go uni? My gpa is so bad in hs and didnt study anything.
Yeah go for uni with the sole objective being getting a good job afterwards. Despite all the bashings college edu is getting it still garners lots of value in eyes of employers.

Explore in which field you want to go for. Just a request- don't go for liberal arts where chances of getting a job are abysmal.

Yeah go for uni with the sole objective being getting a good job afterwards. Despite all the bashings college edu is getting it still garners lots of value in eyes of employers.

Explore in which field you want to go for. Just a request- don't go for liberal arts where chances of getting a job are abysmal.
It doesnt matter which college I wanna go?

It doesnt matter which college I wanna go?
It does but like most business minded persons I'm not the fan of wasting monies on some shitty liberal arts degree wherein you'll be studying gender studies lol.

If you don't have stem background/don't like stem, them it's better you go into business or do sth that interests you ( like fashion, cooking etc). But whatever/wherever you pursue degree, please keep in mind that you're doing that because that will help you get jobs ( yeah this advice is completely diff from what people commonly give: pursue your passion, do college of knowledge,fun etc bs).

Also, we have advantage over normies in that sense that we aren't afraid to take drugs to achieve our goals. So use modafinil, piracetam (pramiracetan, Aniracetam, ox), noopept. If you have theory exam, you may also use Prl 8-53.

It does but like most business minded persons I'm not the fan of wasting monies on some shitty liberal arts degree wherein you'll be studying gender studies lol.

If you don't have stem background/don't like stem, them it's better you go into business or do sth that interests you ( like fashion, cooking etc). But whatever/wherever you pursue degree, please keep in mind that you're doing that because that will help you get jobs ( yeah this advice is completely diff from what people commonly give: pursue your passion, do college of knowledge,fun etc bs).

Also, we have advantage over normies in that sense that we aren't afraid to take drugs to achieve our goals. So use modafinil, piracetam (pramiracetan, Aniracetam, ox), noopept. If you have theory exam, you may also use Prl 8-53.
Wtf are all these drugs

Wtf are all these drugs
Modafinil helps you focus and prevents you from sleeping. Also improve cognition but not much. Racetams also help with cognitive function.

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks
data mining FBI thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Failing college. Gonna just leech off my parents and rot.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and National Rodgerism
I'm writing my phd thesis in BBC theory as we speak boyo

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
No highschool at 23, currently on first year of HS.

In the Netherlands I’m in the “Middelbare School / Voorgezet Onderwijs” which I’m guessing is High School in other countries.

I'm doctor himself in slaying

• Love it
I've got my bachelors- that's basically all you need in my area of the industry.