whats your life right now @Amnesia

L

lilxder2

Mistral
3977353 CuckXane1

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, IAMNOTANINCEL, gooner23 and 2 others
existential crisis. Realizing I am closer to 50 years old than when I was 20, yet I still feel like just yesterday I remember being 20 with Starcraft 2 just having come out and how excited I was.

Insane that the last 16 years went by so fast, and to think the nest 16 will go by as fast I am soon literally going to be in my 50s in no time

I am not worried about not having kids of a family cause fuck that I dont want that shit, but just insane how life goes by so fast the older you get, that cliche is true

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Deleted member 51465, TechnoBoss and 8 others
existential crisis. Realizing I am closer to 50 years old than when I was 20, yet I still feel like just yesterday I remember being 20 with Starcraft 2 just having come out and how excited I was.

Insane that the last 16 years went by so fast, and to think the nest 16 will go by as fast I am soon literally going to be in my 50s in no time

I am not worried about not having kids of a family cause fuck that I dont want that shit, but just insane how life goes by so fast the older you get, that cliche is true
most people regret not having kids. In the final years of your life you will be ugly, and completely alone. Unless you anti-age max.

most people regret not having kids. In the final years of your life you will be ugly, and completely alone. Unless you anti-age max.
doesn't wanna pass down manlet and horrible facial genes, i respect that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 62070, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
doesn't wanna pass down manlet and horrible facial genes, i respect that
the only thing he won't be passing along will be the neurological genes that resulted in such a poor decision.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
the dick eating is CRAZY ☠️

the days felt longer as a young person. We have to find a way to make it feel longer and more intense again.

Amnesia what’s your advice for someone younger right now? (early 20s)