Wheat Waffles sales pitch is massive cagefuel

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
Look at him clenching his jaw and squinting like his income depends on it :feelskek: oh wait actually it does.
The fact that he's trying to scam incels by telling them he went from 4/10 to 6/10 makes me cage so fucking much.
His "results" could literally be him moving two feet away into better lighting after getting a slightly less shitty haircut. Also not looking at the camera like he's about to bust a nut.
I still like his content though but JFL at his marketing technique

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, kebab, nanefer and 5 others
He literally looks like shit. I would rate him a frauding LTN with red skin that blends into his hair
Really a freak of nature maybe thats attractive to cumskins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, nanefer, Deleted member 21899 and 3 others
guy literally looks like a carrot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, nanefer, Matheus and 1 other person
I do admire his grift. There's something so earnest about it.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: retardhbr, Chadethnic101, nanefer and 5 others
Look at him clenching his jaw and squinting like his income depends on it :feelskek: oh wait actually it does.
The fact that he's trying to scam incels by telling them he went from 4/10 to 6/10 makes me cage so fucking much.
His "results" could literally be him moving two feet away into better lighting after getting a slightly less shitty haircut. Also not looking at the camera like he's about to bust a nut.
View attachment 2601258
I still like his content though but JFL at his marketing technique
What happened to wheat man jfl I still remember when he had that debate with scamza

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Matheus
Over for wheatwafflestheguythatsellsfalsehopeandalsohesatruecelandhegotkickedoutfromcampusfornoreason cels

What happened to wheat man jfl I still remember when he had that debate with scamza
I never watched his debate tbh so idk about that

He literally looks like shit. I would rate him a frauding LTN with red skin that blends into his hair
Really a freak of nature maybe thats attractive to cumskins
guy literally looks like a carrot
His pheno is literal garbage atp I think he's coping with his "genetic niche" bullshit. He doesn't look bad tbh but not really good either

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 51551, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
I never watched his debate tbh so idk about that

His pheno is literal garbage atp I think he's coping with his "genetic niche" bullshit. He doesn't look bad tbh but not really good either
He should dye his hair and eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Lookologist003
I don't know why he opts for that shitty haircut. His hairstyle reminds me of the one I had back in elementary school.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Matheus
I don't know why he opts for that shitty haircut. His hairstyle reminds me of the one I had back in elementary school.
He says it's purposefully generic because him being ginger already puts him in a genetic niche. I think it's just shitty but whatever

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
He says it's purposefully generic because him being ginger already puts him in a genetic niche. I think it's just shitty but whatever
npcmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger