• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, RoundHouse, Deleted member 14978 and 4 others
Tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
i'm already retired

• +1
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 3828 and Jason Voorhees
31-35 seems most realistic if you play your cards right.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, RoundHouse, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
I've been retired for 25 years,

I was born and then It was over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androciv, Deleted member 7044, UnderCovrN0rmie and 2 others
"Retire young, retire rich".
WHEN do you plan to retire?
65+. Find a work That you enjoy. This world is so big. You can find something that brings joy and money

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and LocalDanger
80+
dont let the old man in

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees and xefo
Retire from life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and one job away
What do you do for work bro?
Not something I enjoy haha. It’s bearable and makes cash. I’m a developer. Rn I need money and experience

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Not something I enjoy haha. It’s bearable and makes cash. I’m a developer. Rn I need money and experience
What do you plan to do in future

• +1
What do you plan to do in future
First steps are to looksmax. Rn I lack any passion or sympathy/interest for people. I don’t go outside and eat infront of people for example. Once I got the surgery’s I will see. I will definitely want to travel. Date some girls and have dinner with them and get to experience different foods in different countrys. Idk. Whatever I will enjoy. Rn every second I’m outside I think about if I’m gl enough. Ones that Stress is lifted my mind will find something I’m certain.

Maybe building a company. But I can’t do that with that virus on my mind I’m not gl enough

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Jason Voorhees and LocalDanger
First steps are to looksmax. Rn I lack any passion or sympathy/interest for people. I don’t go outside and eat infront of people for example. Once I got the surgery’s I will see. I will definitely want to travel. Date some girls and have dinner with them and get to experience different foods in different countrys. Idk. Whatever I will enjoy. Rn every second I’m outside I think about if I’m gl enough. Ones that Stress is lifted my mind will find something I’m certain.

Maybe building a company. But I can’t do that with that virus on my mind I’m not gl enough
Therapy maxing is necessary at that point probably

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Jason Voorhees and LocalDanger
Nah you are mentalcel bro
Yeah I get that a lot haha. And I get lots of compliments on my looks irl. But I can’t accept them and don’t like the way I look myself. Even if the rhino and bimax won’t change much on my actual physical appearance, my mental healtj will benefit mostly from it. I will myself perceive myself mich different And that’s worth it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LocalDanger and Jason Voorhees
Even if the rhino and bimax won’t change much on my actual physical appearance, since the changes are minor
nah it depends tbh, it changes a lot especially in motion

• +1
Reactions: one job away
nah it depends tbh, it changes a lot especially in motion
Yeah I’m not coping here or anything. I’m already in the getting braces stage. Surgeon will operate on me as well. Either way my life will be much better. If it actually changes my appearance, even better. And if it was actually no change the surgeon wouldn’t operate let’s be real here. I might not be ugly but I will look better afterwards for sure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Need about $1,000,000 to live my current lifestyle for life.

So far that is looking like around 40 years old

If I get lucky with crypto and make more from my career mid 30s is possible.

I will move to Sweden and welfaremaxx

If you even had to think about retiring, it was already over for you. The fact that you want to quit working at whatever you're doing says enough.

Elaborate :ROFLMAO:
If you make money from a job and work on a business on the side and invest your income properly. Yes it's possible if you're not 80 IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yeah I’m not coping here or anything. I’m already in the getting braces stage. Surgeon will operate on me as well. Either way my life will be much better. If it actually changes my appearance, even better. And if it was actually no change the surgeon wouldn’t operate let’s be real here. I might not be ugly but I will look better afterwards for sure.
Damn when will bimax surgery go down?