When girl unmatch accidentally with chad

Posted by
u/andrewsayhello
2 days ago

I accidentally unmatched someone great. Should I still show up to our planned date?​

renderTimingPixel.png

I was talking to someone really lovely, a guy named Andrew, who like me was looking for a serious relationship. We planned a date, sushi on the 28th. I accidentally unmatched him, and I hadn’t gotten his number because I wanted to meet in person first, just to be safe.
I still really want to go on a date with him. I tried posting the situation on our local subreddit but it wasn’t allowed, and I tried looking him up on Facebook but there are a million Andrews out there. Should I still show up to the restaurant we had planned to go to, or will he likely take the unmatching as a sign I’m no longer interested and not show up? Any advice?
EDIT: lads I found him! I deleted my old account, made a new account, and swiped until I found him again. He liked me and we matched again, so I think our date is still on! Hopefully he doesn’t think I’m a weirdo for putting so much effort into finding him.

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
just jfl, she actually made a profile just to look for the guy on reddit

Lmfao

that mf must be dellissola tier lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, BoredPrince, diamondbill and 1 other person
Posted by
u/andrewsayhello
2 days ago

I accidentally unmatched someone great. Should I still show up to our planned date?​

renderTimingPixel.png

I was talking to someone really lovely, a guy named Andrew, who like me was looking for a serious relationship. We planned a date, sushi on the 28th. I accidentally unmatched him, and I hadn’t gotten his number because I wanted to meet in person first, just to be safe.
I still really want to go on a date with him. I tried posting the situation on our local subreddit but it wasn’t allowed, and I tried looking him up on Facebook but there are a million Andrews out there. Should I still show up to the restaurant we had planned to go to, or will he likely take the unmatching as a sign I’m no longer interested and not show up? Any advice?
EDIT: lads I found him! I deleted my old account, made a new account, and swiped until I found him again. He liked me and we matched again, so I think our date is still on! Hopefully he doesn’t think I’m a weirdo for putting so much effort into finding him.
Just be gigachad

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
This is too brutal

Her reply when a guy say he need be really good looking. Its all about personality and conversation

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231228_172455_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20231228_172455_Reddit.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231228_172459_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20231228_172459_Reddit.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
I guess girls don't need a new number to make a new account

Its all about personality

she's probably fat