when i look at madison beer my heart increases the same way when i look at my crush

gribsufer1

gribsufer1

To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
that is weird i guess she does look her tbh , actually i cant look at madison beer without looking away an ig reel with her came on and i closed it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, sportsmogger, BrahminBoss and 4 others
my heart rate increases only when i look at my oneitis or when my teacher calls me to give me work

• +1
Reactions: murdah
my heart rate increases only when i look at my oneitis or when my teacher calls me to give me work
that is weird i guess she does look her tbh , actually i cant look at madison beer without looking away an ig reel with her came on and i closed it
did you not read? i have the same thing, it increases cos she looks like my oneitis

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
be quiet ugly mutt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, forevermirin, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Your attraction will turn off when you realize shes a mutt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Her mom is mulatta
morrocan ... im half lithuaniam half algerian thats the reason i like her cos im similiar to her ... i look the same pheno as her actually and im half algeriam half lithuanian shes morrocan and russian jew , and my oneitis is turk macedonian serb so were all EE/MENA mixes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
morrocan ... im half lithuaniam half algerian thats the reason i like her cos im similiar to her ... i look the same pheno as her actually and im half algeriam half lithuanian shes morrocan and russian jew , and my oneitis is turk macedonian serb so were all EE/MENA mixes
shes taking bbc

madison beer when you look at her
Screenshot 2024 01 14 at 06 21 15 Madison Beer obliterates currycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885
More like high E pill
i only like her cos is stacy with my pheno, i dont find girls without it attractive at all, idm ugly girls if they habe my pheno id orefer them over a stacy without it. like even our teeth shape is similiar but nose , maxilla , philtrum are pretty similiar too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
@anthony111553 Madison beer and Megan Fox are 7+ PSL

@anthony111553 Madison beer and Megan Fox are 7+ PSL
madison is like 5-5.5 psl id say, look at her brother she doesnt have the genes to be a chad if she was born male, fox as a male would look like somerhalder

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
madison is like 5-5.5 psl id say, look at her brother she doesnt have the genes to be a chad if she was born male, fox as a male would look like somerhalder
Severe underrate. She’s legit the standard stereotypical Stacy she is factually 6.5 PSL mínimum. She legit has the Stacy archetype

Severe underrate. She’s legit the standard stereotypical Stacy she is factually 6.5 PSL mínimum. She legit has the Stacy archetype
"stacy archetype" looking like a plastic whore isn't a stacy archetype bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Jagger
Screenshot 2024 02 17 at 62914PM
Screenshot 2024 02 17 at 62933PM
Screenshot 2024 02 17 at 62941PM
Plastic whore cant breed her or you'll make incel children

Cherry-pick doesn’t disprove anything she’s legit moving in that picture dummy
moving to further subhumanity and surgery to fuck up her face

Cherry-pick doesn’t disprove anything she’s legit moving in that picture dummy
dont know why ylur defending her so hard shes nog all that i just like some features on her cos i have some

• +1
Reactions: Jagger
dont know why ylur defending her so hard shes nog all that i just like some features on her cos i have some
I’m not JFL it’s just stupid when people underrate just to underrate

Look at those images and get back to me you whore plastic lover