When I move to Asia im going to have many female servants

3links2

3links2

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV
I will have a small villa somewhere in Thailand with 60 acres of developed land and a brick wall around it. My servants will be a LTN gook with a fat ass and big tits, and a HTB Thai girl with no curves, they will see eachother as sexual competition and constantly try to one up eachother for my approval and a chance to have sex with me (as a 6'7 htn). I will pay my girls 2000 USD yearly to cook, clean, and maintain the house.

In Japan I will have a small house in the mountains where me and my Korean wife will live together. Our lives will be just like a Kdrama. We will take monthly trips to the city just so I can demonstrate my genetic superiority and height mog the masses. I will take her to the hair salon and buy her any beauty supplies she may need to maintain her effortless beauty. She will suck my dick everyday and swallow the cum then flip on her stomach and let me nut in her daily. She will also cook and clean and suck my cock when I ask because that will be her job. After some years I will coom inside her to conceive a 6'9 chad giga mogger (mix of my genes and hers).

@BlackgymmaxS @true_POIL @ChinkboytakeurBAE @Eli @MeraSPO @RichardSpencel

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NEVERENDINGSPIRIT, Deleted member 30679 and traveler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back