When I see in Tinder female liking k-pop or rap - that's instant swipe to left by me

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
But not everything so totally dark and hopeless in this world. There are cute kemonos (mostly form People's Republic of China) with both good taste in men (what makes them able to match in Tinder with me) and good taste in music (and China in this also shines). With good example is this my cute Tinder match who likes Pink Floyd

Z3

And liking Pink Floyd is very appreciatable not only because it indicates having good taste in music (and even good taste in men can be seen from it), but members of Pink Floyd also demonstrate decently not bad understanding about things in world by being positively opinionated about People's Republic of China, great country which makes all world to have more hope and stand against Western degeneracy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
most slavs love kpop

they’re the ones that come here to korea the most

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
most slavs love kpop

they’re the ones that come here to korea the most
Total whores 🤮
When Tinder made new feature of "interests" - my righswiping on females greatly dropped, but much less in China, because females there less often have lame interests, including k-poop

You come across as a very "edgy" and "weird" guy. It is quite peculiar how you boast about only liking a very small percentage of women, why do you feel the need to do this?

You come across as a very "edgy" and "weird" guy. It is quite peculiar how you boast about only liking a very small percentage of women, why do you feel the need to do this?
Need me edgy and weird kemonololi waifu

Z2

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
Need go to China :(
Interesting. What is your plan in regards of going to China? Have you taught yourself Mandarin as a preparatory measure? Where in China do you aspire moving to?

Interesting. What is your plan in regards of going to China? Have you taught yourself Mandarin as a preparatory measure? Where in China do you aspire moving to?
First need therapy, because never travelled further than Latvia from lithuania (separatist part of Ryussia)

Latvia-and-Lithuania-on-a-map.jpg

• Hmm...
First need therapy, because never travelled further than Latvia from lithuania (separatist part of Ryussia)

Latvia-and-Lithuania-on-a-map.jpg
Interesting. Why do you need therapy? And what are you doing to get into therapy, right now?

• Hmm...
Not going outside while too many people
You seem to have a complete inability to make up plans and execute them. Do you suffer apathy and / or anhedonia?
Also, you are not properly assessing and answering questions, you should try working on that or you will have difficulty participating in prolonged, helpful discussion.

most slavs love kpop
I've noticed this (never visited Korea tho). I think they like the image of clean-cut, well-dressed men over their local pot-bellied, balding alcoholic slobs.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
You seem to have a complete inability to make up plans and execute them. Do you suffer apathy and / or anhedonia?
Also, you are not properly assessing and answering questions, you should try working on that or you will have difficulty participating in prolonged, helpful discussion.

• Hmm...