When non-white or non-ambiguous ethnic women date white men, why do they usually end up with sub-HTN white men?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Usually when I observe an ethnic woman date a white man, the white man is often MTN or below, and often looks soy. This is especially true if the woman is Asian. Black women who date white men often end up with ogres.

Asian women, more so than any other race, chase after white prettyboys. What these women don't know is that they are practically invisible to the prettyboys' eyes. They almost always end up with a very young white Stacy or Stacylite. These Asian women often end up settling for a white soyboy.

The exception to this rule are typically GL white-passing or ambiguous (not mulatto, but exotic Latina-looking or turanid) women. These women, if they date white men, are likely to get GL white men, some even marrying them.

Of course I'm not talking about goblina Latinas here.

I know of a few cases personally. A stacylite Latina dating a robust white Chadlite. Chadlites chasing after an ambiguous GL woman. They would never do this to an obviously ethnic, average-looking woman.

It does seem that women are racetaxed in dating. I'm gonna make a thread about that later on in the week.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, FailedNormieManlet, n0rthface and 7 others
@spiggacel @Genki @Pakicel @LooksOrDeath @YouCopeOrRope @FailedNormieManlet @ToTheTop @Br0sk1

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Because trash attracts trash

Ugly guys 🤝 ugly girls

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Xangsane and Deleted member 15099
NIGGA WHATS THE POINT OF THESE THREADS

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Shrek2OnDvD
That's true but these ugly women often want chads.
Key word: WANT

I could want a luxury sports car. Doesn’t mean I’m gonna get it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
For some reason I keep seeing white htns dating below average ethnic girls
Those women played a good game then. Usually here it's often white MTNs or below.

Racepill: all ethnic foids are femcels.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
Racepill: all ethnic women are femcels.
View attachment 1541802
View attachment 1541804
South Asian women in the West from what I've seen are the most militant about keeping their virginity, and not wanting to lose it outside a committed relationship. I've seen many examples on Reddit.

Usually they'd complain about a white chad pushing for sex, and these curryfoids (average-looking) cope with education (often a stem or law degree), the ability to cook and clean and virginity. And hence the reasons why they believe they deserve a white chad.

Why do ltn ethnic men get white ht beckys when they do get one.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Xangsane
I'm not exactly sure that it's a racetax. I feel like Asian women have lower standards for white men overall and the prettyboys can often get women that smv mog them.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Xangsane
I'm not exactly sure that it's a racetax. I feel like Asian women have lower standards for white men overall and the prettyboys can often get women that smv mog them.
White cockru onry. (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17694
Yeah that's racetax. Remember that women often want commitment and their value is based on the guys they can get to commit.

They want prettyboys but end up trashing about when those guys pump and dump them, then blame white women. I've seen this on Reddit.

They don't have lower standards for white men; ethnic women want white chad as much as white women do. They're technically settling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17694
Yeah even good looking ones date below their looks match sometimes. White women have high smv.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah even good looking ones date below their looks match sometimes. White women have high smv.
Yes this. I've seen black stacies dating white normies. Curry and noodle stacies too.

Exceptions are ambiguous looking women (not mulatto copers, they're NOT ethnically ambiguous)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Chadeep
Albanian Iq question, it’s white guys being less dominant and strict. Since ethnic guys worry more about getting cucked

• JFL
Albanian Iq question, it’s white guys being less dominant and strict. Since ethnic guys worry more about getting cucked
If that's the case why are so many ethnic women obsessed with interracial dating?

South Asian women in the West from what I've seen are the most militant about keeping their virginity, and not wanting to lose it outside a committed relationship. I've seen many examples on Reddit.

Usually they'd complain about a white chad pushing for sex, and these curryfoids (average-looking) cope with education (often a stem or law degree), the ability to cook and clean and virginity. And hence the reasons why they believe they deserve a white chad.
Bro trust me a good amount of them will do everything but penetration (handjobs, blowjobs etc)

I spoke to my chadlite friend today and he made me realise it's way more common than i thought. This includes hijabis btw

• +1
Bro trust me a good amount of them will do everything but penetration (handjobs, blowjobs etc)

I spoke to my chadlite friend today and he made me realise it's way more common than i thought. This includes hijabis btw
Yeah that too. But some are going the extreme route.

Yes this. I've seen black stacies dating white normies. Curry and noodle stacies too.

Exceptions are ambiguous looking women (not mulatto copers, they're NOT ethnically ambiguous)
That's cuz Good looking guy will dump them for Nordic or Med women. A guy who has lower looks will treat her like a queen. But Girls like Nozka's gf don't suffer.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Xangsane
THIS is ethnically ambiguous:
1b7a97b2714efde9ef6f60ed3acfbd14

NOT this:
Traveling While Racially Ambiguous A blessing or a curse  1

YOU ARE BLACK.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Br0sk1 and Chadeep
That's cuz Good looking guy will dump them for Nordic or Med women. A guy who has lower looks will treat her like a queen. But Girls like Nozka's gf don't suffer.
True. I did talk to a white chadlite in an ltr with a Latina mestiza stacylite.

Another foid I know with a similar pheno like the woman in the red dress above (but more robust looking and less fakeup) has lots of gl white men wanting to date and ltr her.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep

Please provide examples of stacies with normies:unsure:

• +1
True. I did talk to a white chadlite in an ltr with a Latina mestiza stacylite.

Another foid I know with a similar pheno like the woman in the red dress above (but more robust looking and less fakeup) has lots of gl white men wanting to date and ltr her.
Ethnic women cope with money & degree many are worshipped for their light brown skin in home country so they consider themselves as white passing ( I know many delusional ethnics like these).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, johncruz12345 and Xangsane
Ethnic women cope with money & degree many are worshipped for their light brown skin in home country so they consider themselves as white passing ( I know many delusional ethnics like these).
Yeah those are just light skinned curries though.

High tier white men do not need ethnics

Examples?

Like who?

1: looks problem
2: not looking white problem. Latinas and gl arab girls are very successful with gl guys but not asians and browns

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Xangsane
For some reason I keep seeing white htns dating below average ethnic girls
Stability. Men want someone who is submissive, if they can get their dick hard with them they are gonna date them and maybe cheat on them. Ethnic girls are more submissive to white men.

• JFL
observes me

• JFL
damn before I clicked on it I knew the thread would be @Xangsane

to answer your question though bhai, answer is JBW.

that Pashtun tribesman is the opposite mind

• +1
Usually when I observe an ethnic woman date a white man, the white man is often MTN or below, and often looks soy. This is especially true if the woman is Asian. Black women who date white men often end up with ogres.

Asian women, more so than any other race, chase after white prettyboys. What these women don't know is that they are practically invisible to the prettyboys' eyes. They almost always end up with a very young white Stacy or Stacylite. These Asian women often end up settling for a white soyboy.

The exception to this rule are typically GL white-passing or ambiguous (not mulatto, but exotic Latina-looking or turanid) women. These women, if they date white men, are likely to get GL white men, some even marrying them.

Of course I'm not talking about goblina Latinas here.

I know of a few cases personally. A stacylite Latina dating a robust white Chadlite. Chadlites chasing after an ambiguous GL woman. They would never do this to an obviously ethnic, average-looking woman.

It does seem that women are racetaxed in dating. I'm gonna make a thread about that later on in the week.
They place a premium on white phenos. Dating white MTN is like dating ethnic chadlite which they can’t seem to attract.
Ethnic Stacies are content with what they can attract so they have less incentive to look outwards.

• +1
damn before I clicked on it I knew the thread would be @Xangsane

to answer your question though bhai, answer is JBW.

that Pashtun tribesman is the opposite mind
What about that pashtun tribesman?

They place a premium on white phenos. Dating white MTN is like dating ethnic chadlite which they can’t seem to attract.
Ethnic Stacies are content with what they can attract so they have less incentive to look outwards.
Why can't said ethnic female MTBs attract ethnic chadlites? Do they get taken by white girls? Hence I see a lot of white girls with tyronelites

I still see some ethnic stacies and stacylites dating gl white guys.

Because phenotype is very imprtant unless you're a stacy or a chad

• +1
Why can't said ethnic female MTBs attract ethnic chadlites? Do they get taken by white girls? Hence I see a lot of white girls with tyronelites

I still see some ethnic stacies and stacylites dating gl white guys.
Its basic market forces at play. Ethnic Chads and Chadlites (Arab, Black, Mulatto, North African, etc...) date white girls, they are often in demand among white girls (excluding indians), especially the mullatto/arab/North Africa chad pheno, these guys almost always exculsivley date white girls, this means ethnic girls have two options, a ethnic MTN which they look down upon and want nothing to do with, or a white MTN, seeing they cant get white chad since he is stacy/stacylite only, they settle for a white MTN, for his phenotype, and whiter looking children.

Its supply and demand problem for ethnic women, they are in low demand among chads of all races, chads/tyrone/chadrones all want white stacy/stacylite. You see it play out on the UK show love island, the mullatto and good looking black guys all ways end up pairing up with white stacies/stacylites, the mullatas often settle for one of the lesser attractive white normie tier dudes, and black girls are femcel statues

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432 and Xangsane
Its basic market forces at play. Ethnic Chads and Chadlites (Arab, Black, Mulatto, North African, etc...) date white girls, they are often in demand among white girls (excluding indians), especially the mullatto/arab/North Africa chad pheno, these guys almost always exculsivley date white girls, this means ethnic girls have two options, a ethnic MTN which they look down upon and want nothing to do with, or a white MTN, seeing they cant get white chad since he is stacy/stacylite only, they settle for a white MTN, for his phenotype, and whiter looking children.
I do know some ethnic (but ambiguous) women who do go with chadlites and even Chads in an LTR. This is quite rare though.
These women are often at least 5 PSL.

I do know some ethnic (but ambiguous) women who do go with chadlites and even Chads in an LTR. This is quite rare though.
These women are often at least 5 PSL.
Ambigious in that they basically look like slightly more exotic white women.

Its supply and demand problem for ethnic women, they are in low demand among chads of all races, chads/tyrone/chadrones all want white stacy/stacylite. You see it play out on the UK show love island, the mullatto and good looking black guys all ways end up pairing up with white stacies/stacylites, the mullatas often settle for one of the lesser attractive white normie tier dudes, and black girls are femcel status.
I have also noticed in the UK mixed race guys like rob evans do insanely well, have you tried tinder expriments with mullattos in the UK ?

• +1
I’m jealous that your threads ge too much comments wtf am I doing wrong no one gives a shit about me :feelswah:

• So Sad
Ambigious in that they basically look like slightly more exotic white women.

Its supply and demand problem for ethnic women, they are in low demand among chads of all races, chads/tyrone/chadrones all want white stacy/stacylite. You see it play out on the UK show love island, the mullatto and good looking black guys all ways end up pairing up with white stacies/stacylites, the mullatas often settle for one of the lesser attractive white normie tier dudes, and black girls are femcel status.
I have also noticed in the UK mixed race guys like rob evans do insanely well, have you tried tinder expriments with mullattos in the UK ?
Yes that. Usually turanid/lighter MENA/Latina/some hapa phenos fit in this category. Very rarely light curry.

I'd love to try an experiment with a mixed black/white person.