When normies tell you to cut your hair, they're actually trying to destroy your chances

D

Deleted member 43374

oldest of the zoomer generation
Thick, relatively long hair that's well maintained is a HALO. Especially when you're 30+. Normies want to destroy their competition. So, they shame you into getting a haircut, like a buzz cut or some other kind of short length haircut. Most men don't have the skull shape to pull off the buzz cut or any short length haircut.

Normies are passive aggressive sociopaths that use your emotional honesty against you to lift themselves up. Never trust a normie.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, LooksOrDeath, copemaxxeer and 7 others
I looked like a warrior with long hair, will never cut again

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I looked like a warrior with long hair, will never cut again
Yes, never again. Even at the hair dressers, they excessively cut away as much hair as possible, even when you tell them directly that you only want a minor trimming.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, LooksOrDeath, Joe Rogancel and 3 others
They don't want to destroy your looks jfl, if they mention it then long hair looks like shit on you. They just don't take into account that you aren't a warrior skulled chad who looks good with fades

• JFL
Only works if you don’t have a big forehead and a terrible hairline.

Thick, relatively long hair that's well maintained is a HALO. Especially when you're 30+. Normies want to destroy their competition. So, they shame you into getting a haircut, like a buzz cut or some other kind of short length haircut. Most men don't have the skull shape to pull off the buzz cut or any short length haircut.

Normies are passive aggressive sociopaths that use your emotional honesty against you to lift themselves up. Never trust a normie.
It means you're a subuman aka failo/halo effect. Chad with a buzzcut/long hair = masc mogger/mysterious prince charming mogger. Subhuman with a buzzcut/long hair = sub zero dimorphism alien/recessed homo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Joe Rogancel
It means you're a subuman aka failo/halo effect. Chad with a buzzcut/long hair = masc mogger/mysterious prince charming mogger. Subhuman with a buzzcut/long hair = sub zero dimorphism alien/recessed homo
You can be both unattractive and masculine btw.

Normies can't get away with having a buzz cut or very short hair.

Well long front hair short back hair isn't cope to long hair can make you look like you have a wonder neuro cranium

They don't want to destroy your looks jfl, if they mention it then long hair looks like shit on you. They just don't take into account that you aren't a warrior skulled chad who looks good with fades
Stfu retard. I never said they commented on it.

I know other men who arent ugly and they experience the same thing when they go to the hair dressers. They always want to cut as much hair off as possible.

Same, i asked for something for my hairline. All she did was trim all my hairline hair off.
Left with a big forehead looking goofy

• JFL
Same, i asked for something for my hairline. All she did was trim all my hairline hair off.
Left with a big forehead looking goofy
They do it purposely, I swear. Male hair dressers are even worse. It makes you realise just how sick the average person is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Jnumber01