When should I start to take minoxidl and ru558841

gr34ter

gr34ter

Diamond
My dad has a full head of hair, maybe a bit of recession (we both have naturally huge foreheads) but he is in his mid 50s so comes with age
My moms dad had a full head of hair with maybe some thinning at nearly 70
My dad's dad had a full head of hair 15 years ago but now hes got that like albert einstein cut (he's 80 now)
My dads brother is thinning hair but I think that's do to diabetes type 2 and cortisol related things

• Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline
When you notice recession, why would u do RU over fin?

When you notice recession, why would u do RU over fin?
tbf i havent looked into RU that much either but I watched like a 5 minute video on fin and it talked about all the hormal shit it does

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
tbf i havent looked into RU that much either but I watched like a 5 minute video on fin and it talked about all the hormal shit it does
RU is a research drug untested on humans

Fin has decades of studies.

RU is topical, fin is pop a pill and you’re good. If you have a girl or sometime else, RU can be harmful. So can topical fin

RU is a research drug untested on humans

Fin has decades of studies.

RU is topical, fin is pop a pill and you’re good. If you have a girl or sometime else, RU can be harmful. So can topical fin
pick your poison i guess

ill have to look into it and consider dut aswell

pick your poison i guess

ill have to look into it and consider dut aswell
Dut is stronger than any of those and given your genes u don’t need anything that strong.

Dut almost fully blocks DHT which is not ideal. We don’t know the benefits of DHT yet by research but it’s a good idea to not block it fully

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
Dut is stronger than any of those and given your genes u don’t need anything that strong.

Dut almost fully blocks DHT which is not ideal. We don’t know the benefits of DHT yet by research but it’s a good idea to not block it fully
Yeah fair enough, psure DHT is like a biproduct of test which increases balding/increases athletic preformance which is why gymcels love creatine

yesterday.....