When something bad happens to the chad of school

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
Someone merely turned his bag inside out in the changing rooms

He told a teacher and he made everyone be late to lunch by writing a list of all of the possible suspects on a piece of paper and going round everyone in the changing room making them put a tick next to the name of who they thought did it. Once you ticked it you got to leave but of course the teacher left the uglies last so they had to wait the longest

Fucking pathetic

If this happened to me nothing would've happened

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, BrahminBoss, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
Crazy world.

There was a sub5 in my class that gets constantly bullied for no aboslutely fucking reason and even the teacher joins in and makes fun of him too sometimes and doesn't do shit even when things get physical. This guy was an absolute aspie who was in the school for YEARS and was not able to make a SINGLE friends other than me and some other people who were actually being nice to him because we felt bad.

One day he sperged after this fucking sikh curry was kept poking him and gave him a fucking black eye. This pos sikh was bullying him for months on end. He got fucked in the face and guess was, the sub 5 autist got suspended from school :lul:

Goes to show how fucked many normies are

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, Tabula Rasa, Hardrada and 2 others
Lookspill is undefeated

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Hardrada and n9wiff
Crazy world.

There was a sub5 in my class that gets constantly bullied for no aboslutely fucking reason and even the teacher joins in and makes fun of him too sometimes and doesn't do shit even when things get physical. This guy was an absolute aspie who was in the school for YEARS and was not able to make a SINGLE friends other than me and some other people who were actually being nice to him because we felt bad.

One day he sperged after this fucking sikh curry was kept poking him and gave him a fucking black eye. This pos sikh was bullying him for months on end. He got fucked in the face and guess was, the sub 5 autist got suspended from school :lul:

Goes to show how fucked many normies are
literally me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and n9wiff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back