When the next major war begins

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

日本人pilled
I plan on joining either the United States or German armed forces in their campaigns in China and Eastern Europe. Even though I'm not a citizen of the country yet, I want to have a background in the war so I can gain a foothold in national politics.

That combined with my current lookslevel and my future potential, I'll be a handsome reactionary politician in unstable times. I believe I'll have a good chance of accessing the levers of power one day and making real change.

Usa needs to win against Russia

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
Joining USA !

• Woah
Usa needs to win against Russia
I'm hoping shit hits the fan and they lose to Russia and China. Those two countries have shit birth rates so it's fine if they make gains short term.

Regardless, I need America to be humiliated. Big time for me to even have the chance of becoming the leader since I'm not a native. I need their institutions and democratic values to be half gone.

If that doesn't work. I'm focusing on Europe (specifically Germany).

I'm hoping shit hits the fan and they lose to Russia and China. Those two countries have shit birth rates so it's fine if they make gains short term.

Regardless, I need America to be humiliated. Big time for me to even have the chance of becoming the leader since I'm not a native. I need their institutions and democratic values to be half gone.

If that doesn't work. I'm focusing on Europe (specifically Germany).
Germany is already annihilated now it’s Russia vs USA and if Russia wins it’s gonna be the end of the Elite of America

• Woah
Germany is already annihilated now it’s Russia vs USA and if Russia wins it’s gonna be the end of the Elite of America
I don't care for the US elite. So thats a good thing for me.

Germany is not annihilated, they still have power. The largest in EU and only country that has any actual industry there. Regardless, I don't want to fight France or UK, I want to develop a centralized EU.

if it's America or EU, I want to do my part in the creation of a new European empire so our dominance is re affirmed and made eternal. That would be achieved by mass violence.

I don't care for the US elite. So thats a good thing for me.

Germany is not annihilated, they still have power. The largest in EU and only country that has any actual industry there. Regardless, I don't want to fight France or UK, I want to develop a centralized EU.

if it's America or EU, I want to do my part in the creation of a new European empire so our dominance is re affirmed and made eternal. That would be achieved by mass violence.
I’m with the Jews of America

• JFL