When u are raised without father is the worst mentally thing EVER that could happen to man [Beyond Brutal]

bassfreak

bassfreak

Diamond
My father died when i was 16-17 yo (R.I.P) and i was raised only by my mother , ofc your mom want the best for you but u know where this is going ...
until my 22 i was BLUEPILLED AF to the lvl that i was almost white knight , something hit my when my first GF dumped me then i found redpill and started to read a lot about relationships , psychology , brain biochemistry etc. , when i was bullied in school because i was always the "calm and silent" my mom always told me "dont fight go to teacher" and my father said "when they do it again punch those fags u have my permission , and when ur teacher say something to you about it i will go to this school myself" MY BAD that i didn't listen him because i was too bluepilled and afraid of "consequences".

What are the effects of this ? Being blue pilled at begging is only the tip of the iceberg .... Social anxiety , no social circle , High inhib , not being fully NT , fucked education.
U will belive that my first party in club and getting drunk was when i was 23 yo ? and my first job was at 22 yo .... this is brutal beyond reality even now when i am 26 yo i still suffer from some level of social inhibition and i cannot get fully NT for some reason.

The worst thing in all of this that mothers will never undestand that bluepillng their son's is FUCKING BAD

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, ALP, Deleted member 11167 and 17 others
That wasn't the real problem, prenatal T is what causes all your life problems, it's what it is

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
That wasn't the real problem, prenatal T is what causes all your life problems, it's what it is
That wasn't the problem , i have that whole "aggressive thing" in me but as i said was 2 fucking afraid of consequences (for example kick out the school)

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Chad was born in a warzone in Iraq, lost all of his family and still slayed all the prime pussy when he grew up

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 2621, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
My mother tricked my father into knocking her up by only taking birth control every other day. Son of a bitch drank and smoked every day until it gave him cancer and died when I was 14.
So not only I got that prenatal E supercharge I also ended up being raised by a single mother. I never had a chance.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and bassfreak
based and prenatal T pilled

the highest prenat. T and dimorphic ogre doesnt even care about all this shit, he doesnt know what bluepill is, he just acts on his instincts and is aggressive

Also you wouldnt get depressive really

My father died when i was 16-17 yo (R.I.P) and i was raised only by my mother , ofc your mom want the best for you but u know where this is going ...
until my 22 i was BLUEPILLED AF to the lvl that i was almost white knight , something hit my when my first GF dumped me then i found redpill and started to read a lot about relationships , psychology , brain biochemistry etc. , when i was bullied in school because i was always the "calm and silent" my mom always told me "dont fight go to teacher" and my father said "when they do it again punch those fags u have my permission , and when ur teacher say something to you about it i will go to this school myself" MY BAD that i didn't listen him because i was too bluepilled and afraid of "consequences".

What are the effects of this ? Being blue pilled at begging is only the tip of the iceberg .... Social anxiety , no social circle , High inhib , not being fully NT , fucked education.
U will belive that my first party in club and getting drunk was when i was 23 yo ? and my first job was at 22 yo .... this is brutal beyond reality even now when i am 26 yo i still suffer from some level of social inhibition and i cannot get fully NT for some reason.

The worst thing in all of this that mothers will never undestand that bluepillng their son's is FUCKING BAD
Sad shit bro. Father is supposed to teach you how to be a wolf. Mothers are soft and as a women from nature they avoid conflicts so they will tell you to not fight.

I also lacked father figure and if I didnt I'd probably never get bullied in school and have my life ruined. You gotta learn by yourself how to be a wolf with sharp teeth. I am 23 and never been to a club or any work. KHHV. Things could be better if only...

That wasn't the problem , i have that whole "aggressive thing" in me but as i said was 2 fucking afraid of consequences (for example kick out the school)
yeah, and that is a low T trait

even a high E faggot gets tantrums and rage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
stay strong bro change the future

Dont kill yourself

yeah, and that is a low T trait

even a high E faggot gets tantrums and rage
There are too many theories about prenatal T but there is some legit way to check how hight or low ur prenatal T was ?

Very sad, i can relate
There are too many theories about prenatal T but there is some legit way to check how hight or low ur prenatal T was ?
2D4D digit ratio

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
2D 4D is not enough

I somewhere made a post about the morphological differences of high prenat. T and low prenat. T

2D 4D is not enough

I somewhere made a post about the morphological differences of high prenat. T and low prenat. T
isnt high prenatal T linked to autism?

not neccessarily

Also, you cant conclude that you are high prenat T if you have autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
2D 4D is not enough

Cant find it even google doesnt help :lul:

Ty :feelsokman:
Well looks like i got mix of both (some features from high prenatal t and high puberty t) according to these features in your post so its hard to tell

based and prenatal T pilled

the highest prenat. T and dimorphic ogre doesnt even care about all this shit, he doesnt know what bluepill is, he just acts on his instincts and is aggressive

Also you wouldnt get depressive really
Lifefuel for me I guess? Idk ive always been aggressive asf, gotten in to plenty of fights at school with people talking shit.

I am sorry that you lost your father, but i would feel more bad for the kid that hates his father.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and bassfreak
Father is irrilevant, the only thing that matter is midface lenght, I want to die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sasaz2 and Deleted member 1100
He died when you were 16-17... You were supposed to be better before then so you're using the death of your father as a cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and v123q43

I don't really care that my dad died tbh, I would've been subhuman regardless.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 1100

I'm not talking about being aggressive, I'm talking about being perceived as aggressive just because of your face

Yes, but the thing with prenatal T is that different levels at different periods of the gestation influence different things.

The kid could have high PN-T during the phase that matters to dick size, but normal PN-T during the period that will decide if he'll be autistic or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'm not talking about being aggressive, I'm talking about being perceived as aggressive just because of your face

Yes, but the thing with prenatal T is that different levels at different periods of the gestation influence different things.

The kid could have high PN-T during the phase that matters to dick size, but normal PN-T during the period that will decide if he'll be autistic or not
We need more research on prenatal T. FUCKKKK

Tf every nigga grows up without dad

• JFL
Reactions: Halotestin and Deleted member 1774
Its been established that being raised primarily by mothers is dangerous. Many serial killers for instance, had weird mothers, raised primarily by them. And on the less than extreme ends you'll just get a highly neurotic beta bitch. Too risk adverse to even off himself.

Its been established that being raised primarily by mothers is dangerous. Many serial killers for instance, had weird mothers, raised primarily by them. And on the less than extreme ends you'll just get a highly neurotic beta bitch. Too risk adverse to even off himself.
Ted Bundy's mom wasn't ready to take the responsibility to be his mother she pretended she was his older sister his entire childhood.

Fuck that shit tbh. My dad was a diagnosed narcissist and ended up dyeing from an accident while being drunk. Fucker 42 too while my mom was FUCKING 39 WHEN HAVING ME.

FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT HOLE I'LL FOREVER BE LOW PRENATAL TESTOSTERONE

do you realise this means that there were big dick uberchads as our cavemen ancestors?

do you realise this means that there were big dick uberchads as our cavemen ancestors?

Dunno tbh, they probably live until their 30s, same for women, the women were probably getting pregnant at 15yo, that's too young, especially at that time were 15 is probably when they had their first menstruation, the optimal PN-T age for women is 18-22

Which means I need to ascend as fast as possible to impregnate my oneitis

No. Why do you always blame external situations when it is you who are guilty of the way you are? I lost my mother at 13, she passed away. My father abandoned me at 10, leaving my mother and me alone. I didn't have a father to follow or lean on, and past 13, I realized how lonely I was in the world since my mother had passed away. Yes, I was inhibited during high school, but two years before I finished I realized that I didn't want to be that retard who is only behind everyone. The retard who only knows how to see anime or waste time playing, so I forced myself to talk to other people. Months later, I went to parties with my classmates, and I met a lot of people. I've lived through worse things than you or anyone else will, and that doesn't make me a retard like you. Learn to be serious and grab the balls to lead your lives.

Depends on father. My father is who conditioned this fear into me. He is people pleaser and wants me to be

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
Fuck that shit tbh. My dad was a diagnosed narcissist and ended up dyeing from an accident while being drunk. Fucker 42 too while my mom was FUCKING 39 WHEN HAVING ME.

FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT HOLE I'LL FOREVER BE LOW PRENATAL TESTOSTERONE
My dad has a legit antisocial personality disorder. Never seen anyone even remotely similar to him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
My dad has a legit antisocial personality disorder. Never seen anyone even remotely similar to him.
Damn, how long have you known? My dad died at 11 and I never knew at the time but my mom told me a few weeks ago my dad got diagnosed with narcissism

Damn, how long have you known? My dad died at 11 and I never knew at the time but my mom told me a few weeks ago my dad got diagnosed with narcissism
Since I was around 17-18. He was just too weird. He is the best manipulator I have ever seen. He has a woman who bought a house and betabuxes for him, he doesn't even work. He abandoned me for good many many years ago.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bassfreak and Deleted member 685
Since I was around 17-18. He was just too weird. He is the best manipulator I have ever seen. He has a woman who bought a house and betabuxes for him, he doesn't even work. He abandoned me for good many many years ago.
Holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak