when will niggers realize that exclusively listening to rap/underground rap ≠ good music taste?

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
fuck you drain gang opium haunted mound fuckers yall don't know what real music is. and stop acting like you have good music taste you dont and please consider killing yourself. thank you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dgzty, CONQUERtheENSLAVER, Ryan and 9 others
wait until you meet jpegmafia fans

• Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
nobody is stopping you from listening to corny wygirl music,fuck off

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 31497, ElTruecel and 6 others
fuck you drain gang opium haunted mound fuckers yall don't know what real music is. and stop acting like you have good music taste you dont and please consider killing yourself. thank you
FBI!!!

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl and IAMNOTANINCEL
It’s funny because black rappers themselves listen to all types of music genres, because they’re artists and recognize the hard work of other artists. For instance, Kanye West has sampled the music of Sufjan Stevens.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, FBl, Jamaldickjavontus and 3 others
Tbh honest same as some "edgy" whites listening only to metal :lul:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl and IAMNOTANINCEL

@Jamaldickjavontus

Last edited:
  • Woah
you tell em twin

• Woah
Most just follow trends I like sematarys old shit now hes kinda trash
Carti is very good his other artists are very meh
I love bladee especially his old stuff but dont care about the other members like ecco

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and GabachoCopium
all i listen to is drain gang and latin music

the rest of underground rap is DOGSHIT, haunted mound is dogshit, jpegmafia is dogshit, j cole is DOGSHIT

• Woah
It’s funny because black rappers themselves listen to all types of music genres, because they’re artists and recognize the hard work of other artists. For instance, Kanye West has sampled the music of Sufjan Stevens.
Kanye is one of a kind most rappers dont have hsi artistry

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HitAndRun, Michael Myers and IAMNOTANINCEL
All of those are shit except drain gang

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
😂only white ppl listen to drain gang opium and haunted mound

Kanye is one of a kind most rappers dont have hsi artistry
I have to say I’m not a Kanye fan, but I’ve got a childhood friend who’s his biggest fan. He’s tried to turn me into a fan, but to no avail.

I have to say I’m not a Kanye fan, but I’ve got a childhood friend who’s his biggest fan. He’s tried to turn me into a fan, but to no avail.
Listen to death gripd

Wait untill you meet death grips fans
Death grips fans are the absolute worst, because they're basically reddit at this point

reddit literally destroyed the death grips fanbase, it's a bunch of retarded zoomers with no attention span that go to shows just to do le epic memesss XD instead of having fun

Cope u just have shit taste

when average black iq increases by 20 points

actually not autistic

Nigger rap and white music are both garbage anyways, no need to argue.

Pic is all the musicians you need not even joking

Artworks 000199950282 0zjary t500x500

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
I don't care about what other people listen. And I don't take music seriously, if I enjoy it, then good, I don't care about genre, message, all this stuff.

bro trying to eliminate the completion. true gatekeeper