When you beat your meat after eating chicken

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
It’s not because your horny. Your body wants to dump the extra phosphorus. ( atleast that’s my theory). The “meat arouses passion” meme is just the body experience phosphate toxicity and trying to get rid of it. Also phosphate is necessary for foetal growth so it’s not toxic for the baby

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jpg, roping3264 and vermillioncorefan
Na that chicken be makin me horny call that shit chicken run

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, soover4me, Jpg and 4 others
I eat a lot of sugar after jerking off and food in general, why is that?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
jfl this thread after i eat chicken and coom with using imagination

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg and BrahminBoss
I eat a lot of sugar after jerking off and food in general, why is that?
Because your pregnenolone and dhea rise tremendously after masturbation arousing an increase in metabolism. This coupled with lower dopamine due to prolactin makes you crave food

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Because your pregnenolone and dhea rise tremendously after masturbation arousing an increase in metabolism. This coupled with lower dopamine due to prolactin makes you crave food
so if i don’t eat after jerking off ill theoretically lose more calories right?

what u think about masturbation and growing in puberty does it have connection

so if i don’t eat after jerking off ill theoretically lose more calories right?
Yes but it’s hard to control the craving as your body feels great and wants to enjoy even more

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
what u think about masturbation and growing in puberty does it have connection
Insatiable sexual desire is high estrogen. I use masturbation as a tool to curb my cortisol spike and increase the protective sex steroids for two or three hours offering me a chance to recuperate.

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
Yes but it’s hard to control the craving as your body feels great and wants to enjoy even more
i remeber that was something keeping me fat when i was. I had to reduce fapping and had a small meal full of protein every time i finished fapping so i wouldn’t eat shit.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Insatiable sexual desire is high estrogen. I use masturbation as a tool to curb my cortisol spike and increase the protective sex steroids for two or three hours offering me a chance to recuperate.
every source says having high libido is high T trait but i guess high t means high e anyways

i remeber that was something keeping me fat when i was. I had to reduce fapping and had a small meal full of protein every time i finished fapping so i wouldn’t eat shit.
Protein increases cortisol even higher

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jpg and PseudoMaxxer
every source says having high libido is high T trait but i guess high t means high e anyways
They work in conjunction. Dht and dhea is more important for sexual initiation than testosterone.