When you understand everything is about value exchange, you will truly win

Z

zeshama

controlled damage
In life, everything is about value exchange. Even though we are millions of years away from our primate ancestor APEs we follow extremely basic similar principles to every mammal. our brain is fucking old and primate. we have this mammalian brain also called the limbic system which is present in most mammals and what makes us social animals. normies especially are driven by the limbic system, which is why autism is called the next evolution of homo sapiens because we are more logical. but that is a topic for another time.

In life you have to give to receive period. there is no other way around. Chad gives a lot of shit. when you are chad you are not given free affection love and attention. you are giving your superior genetics which produces immediate brain reaction inside a foid's primal brain. upon seeing me her dopaminergic center lights up with excitement signaling genetically superior Chad is in town. now dopamine is what makes her horny, it is what makes her stare at me. it is what makes her take double takes, triple takes or if she is a whore makes her approach me. dopamine feels good. so she gets that just by me being around. now if I approach and introduce myself dopamine rises more and more. her serotonin also spikes because her status with the tribe is rising as I choose to converse with her. She giggles like retard even when it is not funny because of dopamine and she is not even aware of it. serotonin also feels good. if I touch her or kiss her now she will start to get attached because of her oxytocin. That also feels good.

all of this is VALUE for her. but the ultimate value is my seed. which holds all my best genetic traits so it will pass to the offspring. She is exchanging all of this with her pussy which kicks a similar primal reaction in my limbic part of the brain with all the dopamine et cetra for her "superior or healthy eggs".

This works in the same principle to make money. you have to give value if you want to be incredibly rich. now value can be manufactured and will take about the danger of this later. But if you wanna make truly truly brig money you have to give true value. think google. think NVIDIA. A good example of manufactured value making someone incredibly rich is most of these gurus like tai lopaz and Andrew tate. don't go this route as it is a slippery slope. the best way to become filthy rich is to start a business that generates net positive. you can also be extremely rich by being employed for that to work you need to be the best in your industry. I am talking >$100 million.

Why manufacturing fake value is dangerous.

manufacturing or fabricating false values is dangerous because it is not sustainable and won't work long-term. it is built on deception and lies. Yes, you can try to fool the limbic brain easily but you won't fool the neo-cortex (thinking brain).

yes you can try getting surgery in hopes of fooling the limbic brain but there is no surgery for your DNA. there is no surgery for your bitch ass. if you decide to conceive a child your flawed DNA is still passing. that should not happen. we have CRISPR but we won't have that shit for at least 50 years. and never for cosmetic reasons.

any kind of cosmotic surgery will be tracable and detectable, as more people opt in for it there is no way around here. there is no surgery for your DNA.

that is why am against any kind of cosmetic surgery, if you wanna look good just bone smash the shit out of yourself. yes, it works you are just pussy bitch unless you are severely deformed. that way you are actually affecting your epigenetics.

becoming rich by faking a false value by promising fake shit, by deceiving 90 IQ normies is also very easy just look at tai lopaz. he followed fucking smart marketing funnel and made hundreds of millions. by just selling fake shit courses for < 100 IQ people. this kind of total value deception should be your last plan. backup plan. am not totally against it. look at Andrew tate for example he followed the footsteps of tai but took it further scaled it and made hundreds of millions. now if you follow or support Andre tate you are not "Based" or "Redpilled" or any of that retarded shit. you are just a bitch ass low IQ sheep normie male.

you have a low IQ because you can't see how he is making hundreds of millions of you by deceiving value and fabricating value. yes, he said some based shit like I fuck 18 years old as a 35 years old, I beat women etc but he is using these controversial takes as leverage to motivate low IQ sheep to join his "hustlers university".

sooner or later as these low IQ normies realize they are not learning much his users eventually will churn out. and will run out of subscribers.

this is the danger of faking value to make money, you will make good money if you scale it but you will never make a real company.

Give partial value or "reduced/bulepilled value" to get rich(the normie way)

you can also give "blue pilled value"
, this a term that I came up with, one good case study is Planet Fitness Gym. This is probably my favorite form of value for some reason.

basically, here you give some value but not all. Planet Fitness basically took away all the heavyweights from their gym, added fast food, and made it cheap. the result is a ten billion dollar company.

Imagine if Planet Fitness was giving 'real value'. giving free SARMS and roids. with a penalty for absence, and TRT for low T bitch ass subhumans, properly enforced nutrition. now this should be the ultimate value right? no, because this is extremely dangerous, it will raise the competition tremendously and the result will be net negative for most males. as it will be extremely difficult to stand out.

this is fucking why looksmaxing going mainstream is extremely dangerous and net negative. trust me I will work against it since most of you fuckers aren't doing shit or even encouraging it unknowingly or knowingly(because low IQ). including the mods and the owners of this site. I will stop or redirect it to the correct path. Anything that makes it harder for you to stand out is a net negative and should be discouraged in extreme fashion as it is life and death literally, metaphysically, and spiritually

Blackpilled looksmaxing is extremely dangerous it is dangerous both metaphorically and literally. Castor Oil is good oral minioxdl is bad. scalp massage is good dutasteride is bad. Aromasine and HGH are extremely bad especially for teens if you know what I mean.

TLDR: Learn how to give value, if you don't have it learn how to build it or even fabricate it if necessary, do it properly else you will lose. if you decide to create a business or a company don't give total value instead give "blue pilled value".

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 97baHater, Debetro, Niksy and 27 others
Good post OP

• +1
Reactions: turkmaxxer, The Antichrist, try2beme and 3 others
becoming rich by faking a false value by promising fake shit, by deceiving 90 IQ normies is also very easy just look at tai lopaz. he followed fucking smart marketing funnel and made hundreds of millions. by just selling fake shit courses for < 100 IQ people. this kind of total value deception should be your last plan. backup plan. am not totally against it. look at Andrew tate for example he followed the footsteps of tai but took it further scaled it and made hundreds of millions. now if you follow or support Andre tate you are not "Based" or "Redpilled" or any of that retarded shit. you are just a bitch ass low IQ sheep normie male.

you have a low IQ because you can't see how he is making hundreds of millions of you by deceiving value and fabricating value. yes, he said some based shit like I fuck 18 years old as a 35 years old, I beat women etc but he is using these controversial takes as leverage to motivate low IQ sheep to join his "hustlers university".
This is THE only hope anyone has to make money.
You can only make money with illegal activity. No way around it.
You will NEVER develop the next big product everyone needs.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Darwined, AngryShortMale and 1 other person
Yep and once you understand everyone is narcissistic in their own way and only care for things that lead to their own personal gain, life gets simpler.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, bloomercel, AngryShortMale and 3 others
You can actually, you just have to have GOOD connections in an industry. With that getting money is easy as shit

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, JovenCansao, Skywalker and 2 others
After thread got sticked no one is viewing it

Good post ngl

Blackpilled looksmaxing is extremely dangerous it is dangerous both metaphorically and literally. Castor Oil is good oral minioxdl is bad. scalp massage is good dutasteride is bad. Aromasine and HGH are extremely bad especially for teens if you know what I mean.
The ‘bad’ will never go mainstream. Even with steroids in the gymcel industry, I can only think of one channel Tren Twins which are well known and open to roids. Even then normies will never inject. We got nothing to worry about looksmax going mainstream it’s the same shit.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and zeshama
In life, everything is about value exchange. Even though we are millions of years away from our primate ancestor APEs we follow extremely basic similar principles to every mammal. our brain is fucking old and primate. we have this mammalian brain also called the limbic system which is present in most mammals and what makes us social animals. normies especially are driven by the limbic system, which is why autism is called the next evolution of homo sapiens because we are more logical. but that is a topic for another time.

In life you have to give to receive period. there is no other way around. Chad gives a lot of shit. when you are chad you are not given free affection love and attention. you are giving your superior genetics which produces immediate brain reaction inside a foid's primal brain. upon seeing me her dopaminergic center lights up with excitement signaling genetically superior Chad is in town. now dopamine is what makes her horny, it is what makes her stare at me. it is what makes her take double takes, triple takes or if she is a whore makes her approach me. dopamine feels good. so she gets that just by me being around. now if I approach and introduce myself dopamine rises more and more. her serotonin also spikes because her status with the tribe is rising as I choose to converse with her. She giggles like retard even when it is not funny because of dopamine and she is not even aware of it. serotonin also feels good. if I touch her or kiss her now she will start to get attached because of her oxytocin. That also feels good.

all of this is VALUE for her. but the ultimate value is my seed. which holds all my best genetic traits so it will pass to the offspring. She is exchanging all of this with her pussy which kicks a similar primal reaction in my limbic part of the brain with all the dopamine et cetra for her "superior or healthy eggs".

This works in the same principle to make money. you have to give value if you want to be incredibly rich. now value can be manufactured and will take about the danger of this later. But if you wanna make truly truly brig money you have to give true value. think google. think NVIDIA. A good example of manufactured value making someone incredibly rich is most of these gurus like tai lopaz and Andrew tate. don't go this route as it is a slippery slope. the best way to become filthy rich is to start a business that generates net positive. you can also be extremely rich by being employed for that to work you need to be the best in your industry. I am talking >$100 million.

manufacturing or fabricating false values is dangerous because it is not sustainable and won't work long-term. it is built on deception and lies. Yes, you can try to fool the limbic brain easily but you won't fool the neo-cortex (thinking brain).

yes you can try getting surgery in hopes of fooling the limbic brain but there is no surgery for your DNA. there is no surgery for your bitch ass. if you decide to conceive a child your flawed DNA is still passing. that should not happen. we have CRISPR but we won't have that shit for at least 50 years. and never for cosmetic reasons.

any kind of cosmotic surgery will be tracable and detectable, as more people opt in for it there is no way around here. there is no surgery for your DNA.

that is why am against any kind of cosmetic surgery, if you wanna look good just bone smash the shit out of yourself. yes, it works you are just pussy bitch unless you are severely deformed. that way you are actually affecting your epigenetics.

sooner or later as these low IQ normies realize they are not learning much his users eventually will churn out. and will run out of subscribers.

this is the danger of faking value to make money, you will make good money if you scale it but you will never make a real company.

, this a term that I came up with, one good case study is Planet Fitness Gym. This is probably my favorite form of value for some reason.

basically, here you give some value but not all. Planet Fitness basically took away all the heavyweights from their gym, added fast food, and made it cheap. the result is a ten billion dollar company.

Imagine if Planet Fitness was giving 'real value'. giving free SARMS and roids. with a penalty for absence, and TRT for low T bitch ass subhumans, properly enforced nutrition. now this should be the ultimate value right? no, because this is extremely dangerous, it will raise the competition tremendously and the result will be net negative for most males. as it will be extremely difficult to stand out.

this is fucking why looksmaxing going mainstream is extremely dangerous and net negative. trust me I will work against it since most of you fuckers aren't doing shit or even encouraging it unknowingly or knowingly(because low IQ). including the mods and the owners of this site. I will stop or redirect it to the correct path. Anything that makes it harder for you to stand out is a net negative and should be discouraged in extreme fashion as it is life and death literally, metaphysically, and spiritually

TLDR: Learn how to give value, if you don't have it learn how to build it or even fabricate it if necessary, do it properly else you will lose. if you decide to create a business or a company don't give total value instead give "blue pilled value".
Stupid text ngl, very low iq

doesnt have to be a big product, you dont need to make the new amazon. Just be a middleman or find a niche/market where yuo can realistically compete in

• +1
Reactions: mmkamron
The ‘bad’ will never go mainstream. Even with steroids in the gymcel industry, I can only think of one channel Tren Twins which are well known and open to roids. Even then normies will never inject. We got nothing to worry about looksmax going mainstream it’s the same shit.
Yes as long as it is regulated, hard to find and "dangerous" we are safe

Scrolled fast through thread and didn't agree with almost everything

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
didn’t read

this is fucking why looksmaxing going mainstream is extremely dangerous and net negative
unfortunately i cannot stop it personally , and i think the cat was out of the bag years ago
fortunately i have backup plans in case this happens, and also my threshold of what i find attractive in women drops by each passing year, so i guess im fortunate.....

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

good thread, but this part is ultra retarded

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and Skywalker

Very good thread

you can play gta 5 with fraudsters and horrible people that put countries as a name on youtube/tiktok or steal from the bank of info on .org (in gta 5)....then make 100$+ with their shitty courses......at least thats what id do in gta online.....

Water for me but good ass post

This is also why betabuxxing is legit for rich niggas since the money is worth like $0.01 to them (proportionally)

unfortunately i cannot stop it personally , and i think the cat was out of the bag years ago
fortunately i have backup plans in case this happens, and also my threshold of what i find attractive in women drops by each passing year, so i guess im fortunate.....
It’s a fad and Looksmaxxing that normies know is already the easy stuff that works (or false shit)

Aka skincare, mewing, hair…

Surgery will never be so popular as to increase the average looks level hahahaha

Normies even doing softmaxxes Like wearing lifts will increase competition. Not good.

Hmm, this thread seems to have some tidbits of legitimate advice mixed in with some retarded shit. Not sure how to feel about it.

Diminishing attraction to women having a supernatural ability to detect superior genetics seems retarded.

There's no such thing as a morbidly obese Chad, for example. They're just morbidly obese.

It's your physical appearance primarily (among a couple of other things, possibly) that allows her to (somewhat) assess your genetic qualities. If you look good, your genetics will subconsciously be assumed to be of better quality as well.

Few women will have their genetic sensors go off if they see a "Chad" hidden under layers of fat, regardless of their possible genetic qualities.

Grouping all cosmetic surgery makes no sense either. Far from every cosmetic surgery is traceable, some more likely than others, yes, but certainly not all.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReinhardRacist and Deleted member 51465
What would you say are the most obvious surgeries usually and what are the opposite?

What would you say are the most obvious surgeries usually and what are the opposite?

there are no "obvious surgeries" and "nonobvious ones" every single cosmetic surgery is detectable. I can already detect(with my technology) most of them with 95%+ accuracy. it is only a matter of time before I let the technology out to the general public.

there are no "obvious surgeries" and "nonobvious ones" every single cosmetic surgery is detectable. I can already detect(with my technology) most of them with 95%+ accuracy. it is only a matter of time before I let the technology out to the general public.
What psl gods had surgeries + name what surgeries

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

🤓🤓