mayo mogger

Kraken
Tries fap
- but u subhuman
Tires vdiya
-but u are subhuman

Tries studycelling
-but u are subhuman

Im not even kiding whenever i have strong boners or urge to fap my brain reminds me that im subhuman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, FacialStructure404 and Lynxress
New Indian innervoid spotted

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: douche, Deleted member 48689, Gigatyrone69 and 1 other person
New Indian innervoid spotted
Nigga yaps about oneistis , im saying about my subhumanity getting girls is cope aswell imo still fucking subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
Yeah once you realize the reality of your genetics and how much has been taken away from you you can NEVER forget

Impossible to enjoy anything without that tinge of regret for not being born as a NT HTN+ male, knowing just how much better it would be

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and mayo mogger
Yeah once you realize the reality of your genetics and how much has been taken away from you you can NEVER forget

Impossible to enjoy anything without that tinge of regret for not being born as a NT HTN+ male, knowing just how much better it would be
Yeah

Whenever do i 'X'
I am reminded no 'x' for your genetics same goes with surgery imo

Goatmaxxing imo

my condolences

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger

Tries fap
- but u subhuman
Tires vdiya
-but u are subhuman

Tries studycelling
-but u are subhuman

Im not even kiding whenever i have strong boners or urge to fap my brain reminds me that im subhuman
look at it this way, at least you can be at peace with the fact that it was never your fault and that the unfortunate predicament you are in was forced upon you, so you can stop beating yourself up and you will never let normies gaslight you into thinking that your lack of dating success is your fault.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: douche and Deleted member 48689
Impossible to enjoy anything without that tinge of regret for not being born as a NT HTN+ male,
that's retarded cuz ur regretting something you didn't do, what is there to regret? did you choose to be born a pakicel? no, so why feel regret?

• +1
Reactions: douche

This aspect of the incel philosophy never made any sense to me. 'Terachad millionaire has x therefore it ruins my ability to do y or enjoy v' It's almost self induced psychological self pity for the sake of ruining whatever mental state you're currently in.

• +1
look at it this way, at least you can be at peace with the fact that it was never your fault and that the unfortunate predicament you are in was forced upon you, so you can stop beating yourself up and you will never let normies gaslight you into thinking that your lack of dating success is your fault.
Thanks bha8

• +1