Whenever Im coping with idea of ascension Im starting to realize how over it is!

russiancelreturns

russiancelreturns

Truth seeker
Lets assume I get plenty of useless shitgeries like lf1, LL, jew angle implants

Then Im 80-90th facially and 40-45th in height so overall Im like 60th in loox. Nowadays Im around 40th in loox without including racepill

Even after tons of jewros which wouldve been spent on surgeries Im still dragging down to sub5 due to the racepill! :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Being slavcuck in EE is the surface of being a dalit in dysgenic states of israel. Its completely never begun. Racepill destroyed me.

20-40% of slavshit toilets never date other slavshit moids. Imagine Stepanov or wiktor.ksiazek who have the smv of pakistani toilet cleaner in neggerlands. And these meds who mog us are also truly subhuman like this boneless shitskin in da pic. JFL.

Why am I moaning like a bitch? Cuz GEOMAXXING is an amerimutt shit. Geomaxxing is even harder than looksmaxxing. Its basically impossible to get a remote income. Either inheriting tons of money from parents or winning some lottery is needed.

@St.TikTokcel @HerpDerpson

Tagging filthy polaks @MoggerGaston @Over

Attachments

• shitskinjewtok.png
    shitskinjewtok.png
    411.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xuzky, BrahminBoss, Richard Cheese and 5 others
Tagging oskars as well @chawaje @jabaduk

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard Cheese, jabaduk, chawaje and 1 other person
@BrendioEEE can you give us citizenship of the USA, sir?

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and <6PSLcel
Slavs are disgusting and should be wiped off the face of the planet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: piec, HerpDerpson, russiancelreturns and 2 others
stfu nigga you have top tier eye area

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Slavs mog

• Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

Then Im 80-90th facially and 40-45th in height so overall Im like 60th in loox. Nowadays Im around 40th in loox without including racepill

Even after tons of jewros which wouldve been spent on surgeries Im still dragging down to sub5 due to the racepill! :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Being slavcuck in EE is the surface of being a dalit in dysgenic states of israel. Its completely never begun. Racepill destroyed me.

20-40% of slavshit toilets never date other slavshit moids. Imagine Stepanov or wiktor.ksiazek who have the smv of pakistani toilet cleaner in neggerlands. And these meds who mog us are also truly subhuman like this boneless shitskin in da pic. JFL.

Why am I moaning like a bitch? Cuz GEOMAXXING is an amerimutt shit. Geomaxxing is even harder than looksmaxxing. Its basically impossible to get a remote income. Either inheriting tons of money from parents or winning some lottery is needed.

That wiktor ksiazek guy is a htn

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Ngl, I’ve never seen a woman simp over a slavic guy, its always nordics or meds.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, ambi and HTN_Mentalcel
You look like a decent bloke though, your only failo is your height.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
You look like a decent bloke though, your only failo is your height.
My side is subhuman

Ngl, I’ve never seen a woman simp over a slavic guy, its always nordics or meds.
I was thinking of going to Helsinki and find a job there. Im a glovo courier and earn literally 3rd world country wages xd

Attachments

• 20240506_180946.jpg
    20240506_180946.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, murdah and HTN_Mentalcel
My side is subhuman

I was thinking of going to Helsinki and find a job there. Im a glovo courier and earn literally 3rd world country wages xd
Why do you wanna move so badly? Russian women look good and date out the least.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and HTN_Mentalcel
My side is subhuman

How do you have so much downward growth at 5"8, you look like your 6"4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, russiancelreturns and murdah
  • WTF
Reactions: murdah
shit thread op

@BrendioEEE can you give us citizenship of the USA, sir?
White women can give deathniccs citizenship after they rim them.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and russiancelreturns

500mg a week for 1 year will flip your life over. If it wasn’t for roids I wouldn’t be low inhib enough to ask out my girlfriend of 1,5 year right now.

IMG 1329

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
500mg a week for 1 year will flip your life over. If it wasn’t for roids I wouldn’t be low inhib enough to ask out my girlfriend of 1,5 year right now.

View attachment 2907616
based af, not sure about the "1 year" part tho.

based af, not sure about the "1 year" part tho.
Solo test is safe enough. I blasted for 14 months 500mg Test E with few small breaks. Now I’m bored with roids can’t feel it anymore and I don’t wanna add compounds.

Steroids are insane game changer, addicting tho, but they can flip your life over. On 500mg you are no longer crying bitch, like everyone here.

• +1
Reactions: ambi and asdvek

View attachment 2907616
It does not change shit unless you had clinically low T levels i.e. below 170

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and russiancelreturns
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, St.TikTokcel and russiancelreturns
Get LL then.

even with a ton of surgeries you’d look like shit time to kick the bucket

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: xuzky, ambi and russiancelreturns
It does not change shit unless you had clinically low T levels i.e. below 170
TRT is 100-150mg a week (gets you to 1000-1300ng/dl) I did 5 times that. It changes a lot.

• Woah
Reactions: ambi
TRT is 100-150mg a week (gets you to 1000-1300ng/dl) I did 5 times that. It changes a lot.
Low T filthy Polak :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Low T filthy Polak :lul::lul::lul::lul:
More T than you Russian pidaras shitting in the ditch. At least I don’t get terrorist shooting up a shopping centre lmao but I’m glad it happened, Russia and Jews should be exterminated.

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and russiancelreturns

Users who are viewing this thread

Back