Where and how do you meet women

D

Deleted member 12216

Silver
Please do not come with Tinder etc, I do not want to meet sluts but a real connection. In my experience real connections that last can only be made during developing years, meaning at highschool. Btw uni is closed here so no chance for me to meet any girls there.

I might low inhib max in summer and just straight up talk to girls in summer tbh.

Still need some advice, thanks in advance

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, SendMePicsToRate, quakociaptockh and 1 other person
Some event

• JFL
Reactions: Kenickie
My 19 yr old chad friend was approached by a 30 year old blonde stacylite last week at the mall this is no joke

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 2729
I do not want to meet sluts
fd79408257d7a68d988d1a1707203806.gif

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
vegan meet ups

My 19 yr old chad friend was approached by a 30 year old blonde stacylite last week at the mall this is no joke
Did we ask?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope and Deleted member 2729
I went to dancing classes before corona.

In these days there are raves but I have yet to check. (And you won't get an invite if you're an incel.)

No events here since beginning of last year and it will move on like that
Honestly gonna have to wait if you don’t want sluts

I pass by them all the time.
But they're never aware I did

Tinder and instagram

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
on a kindergarten (on gta)

You make male friends.

If you wanna be a lone ranger you need to be high tier normie at worst a lot of social skill

Depends how old are you. If you are younger than 21-22, you can meet girls everywhere you go. I see young girls everywhere. If you are not autistic and you are atleast normie, you can approach these girls. Problem is when you are oldcel, you won't approach young girls and girls your age are already in relationships/busy with life.

Depends how old are you. If you are younger than 21-22, you can meet girls everywhere you go. I see young girls everywhere. If you are not autistic and you are atleast normie, you can approach these girls. Problem is when you are oldcel, you won't approach young girls and girls your age are already in relationships/busy with life.
I am almost 21, will try to approach. Thanks

Hobbies, social circle, cold approach if you are high SMV

Hobbies like gym are nice, the girls are generally higher quality than random ones you see