How do you have problem talking to girls?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Bro I talk to girls IRL today, almost 100% fluenly and flow naturally.

Not try hard at all, just being myself saying how I feel and speak loudly and clearly.

Despite being NEET, idk because I have had enough life experience as a senior in Uni or something else clicked in me.

But I get compliments alot on my NTness or my social skills.

Like those of you who have trouble speaking with girls, why? Are you afraid of making mistakes? You wanna impress her?

Bro I have been through their age and everything, I can see young self when I sat there and talking with them.

Oh btw I noticed alot of guys are stiffs when talking with girls and afriad of breaking the touch barriers. I shake hands with random Italian Erasmus today, and most of the time I wrap my arm around foids shoulder too but I didn’t do it today out of respect for my friend.

It might be cultural thing? I noticed that European are less touchy on the first meeting?

Do you guys noticed that once you get older you feel more comfortable talking with girls and guys?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, bloomercel, Rimaxtis and 4 others
@Xangsane @Iasacrko @pneumocystosis @Orc @WishIwasChico @ConfusedBolivian @kebab

@gooner23 @Eli

I am afraid of women but I find it easier talking with them than with men

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
i had a gay roommate so i understood what women talk about better but id never initiate touch unless they do

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, MonoTBB and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I am afraid of women but I find it easier talking with them than with men
Why afriad?

I feel like women like men speaking from his mind. I didn’t try to impress them too but try to be pragmatic and understanding of the topic we discussed sometimes I throw in a good tease in a convos light heartly it makes our day more chill.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I have no problems, i can talk to girls. But they wont jfl

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, fuxkdakikez and MonoTBB
i had a gay roommate so i understood what women talk about better but id never initiate touch unless they do
What is the worst that could happen?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and gooner23
that fear comes from being delusional that wymxn want to fuck you. once you overcome that you'll feel less pressure to perform at a certain level

my conversation with wymxn consists of lazy slurred one liners and grunting noises

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Pikabro
that fear comes from being delusional that wymxn want to fuck you. once you overcome that you'll feel less pressure to perform at a certain level

my conversation with wymxn consists of lazy slurred one liners and grunting noises
Hahah yeah

I am aware of my place so I don’t try to impress, looks will speak for itself but I just know that if she’s good looking then she wouldn’t be interested in me romantically anyways so why bother forcing something that is not genuine from the start just to waste my own time.

Update: actually might be from me taking Baclofen

• JFL
Bro I have no problem talk to girl other than on I wann bag.
act like a retarded infront of her and my body language get fucked even I mentally don't feel shii idk why.. I'm working on it.

And Yeah it Easier to hang around with man

no i just get annoyed at the fact that i don’t get chad treatment so i end up being rude to them

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
The more i get older the worse it gets

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and autistic_tendencies
Easier to get along with women than with men with their dominance games

• +1
Bro I talk to girls IRL today, almost 100% fluenly and flow naturally.

Not try hard at all, just being myself saying how I feel and speak loudly and clearly.

Despite being NEET, idk because I have had enough life experience as a senior in Uni or something else clicked in me.

But I get compliments alot on my NTness or my social skills.

Like those of you who have trouble speaking with girls, why? Are you afraid of making mistakes? You wanna impress her?

Bro I have been through their age and everything, I can see young self when I sat there and talking with them.

Oh btw I noticed alot of guys are stiffs when talking with girls and afriad of breaking the touch barriers. I shake hands with random Italian Erasmus today, and most of the time I wrap my arm around foids shoulder too but I didn’t do it today out of respect for my friend.

It might be cultural thing? I noticed that European are less touchy on the first meeting?

Do you guys noticed that once you get older you feel more comfortable talking with girls and guys?
Yeah bro a subhuman like you should just go and touch foids nothing bad can even happen

i dotn have a problem at all. doesnt matter