How do you keep up talking to girls online?

needhollowcheeks

needhollowcheeks

touching grass
Talking irl is fine and easy to keep up good convo usually but once I am on snap it is impossible to keep up good chat it’s just so unbelievably fucking boring and I don’t care to talk about inane shit on my phone.

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews
If you got a big cock just send that

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Talking irl is fine and easy to keep up good convo usually but once I am on snap it is impossible to keep up good chat it’s just so unbelievably fucking boring and I don’t care to talk about inane shit on my phone.
Face, height, frame.

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews and SoundnVision
its boring cause theyre not putting in effort lol

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Easier on phone wdym 😭

Probably true but it’s not like I’ve got shit to be speaking about 24/7 anyway that just seems boring and forced

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews
i cant put effort to talk to them anywhere anymore theyre all boring and ugly

except for this one, only girl i want to talk to and cuddle but i lost her forever. she was 1 in 100000

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: needhollowcheeks
partly true

a dumb or ugly girl that puts effort for u is sadly embarassing and a huge turn off

that leaves us with so little options

• +1
Reactions: needhollowcheeks
partly true

a dumb or ugly girl that puts effort for u is sadly embarassing and a huge turn off

that leaves us with so little options
gotta take what you can get

good looking girls seem to be wittier and better at convos from experience. more flirty too.

If it’s boring then don’t do it on the phone